Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. How was the test drive
  2. Welcome to the club, you have a special zed there, congrats.
  3. Only advice I have is change the exhaust
  4. Better but not a huge difference
  5. Definitely agree on that one
  6. Sounds like you are doing the upgrade I did a few years back and I'm still smiling Glad you enjoyed the drive, have you tried the manual?
  7. Sounds perfectly normal, it's just a characteristic of the car
  8. I have to see an osteopath because of it
  9. Ouch, annoying isn't it as you keep going over it in your mind. Still easy fix in the grand scale of things and it could have been worse.
  10. GLWTS - I have to say seeing this car in the flesh many times I love the look of it. One of my favourites. Lovely kit that would make someone very happy
  11. Haha love those first two pics Andy
  12. Nice one Amy - you got that for a cracking price. Love mine.
  13. Congrats.I loved my Dads old volvo, everything was in the right place to make driving a very comfortable experience. Im interested to know though, don't you need a step ladder to get into it
  14. Haha I know the feeling. Keep smiling, I still am 2 years on
  15. Nope never had a problem and can't recall seeing one on the forum
  16. Following pappa back from the lakes at normal motorway pace (cough cough) i got 34mpg over the course of 200 miles
  17. Saying its a little british version of the ring is very apt. Timidating at first but once you get into your stride it could be very rewarding. I never got that far though as the beemer dumped all its power steering fluid at lunch time
  18. from all the tracks i have done it was one of the most intimidating, it is very tight, they let a lot of cars on track in the open pit sessions and if you go off you are very likely to hit something. When we last went it was red flagged 4 times in the morning and 4 times in the afternoon as cars had gone off and came back, well not as they left the pit. Great track though, a lot of fun
  19. I found the opposite on my 350, I found my mpg plummeted, something to do with the noise and my heavy right foot I believe.
  20. Don't rule off a piece of wood with pencil and ruler just as it's just going under a huge circular saw. Dad's fingertips were never the same again.
  21. Welcome, nice looking zed there
  22. Big changes ahead then, looking forward to it
×
×
  • Create New...