Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Already covered here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86345-re-map-cost/page__hl__uprev
  2. Sounds like you have a sensible head on those shoulders. Enjoy the car
  3. I've always had a thing for astons, especially the topless ones
  4. Lovely pics and nice car. Where did you go?
  5. That makes me feel queasy mark lol. Blasting down to the outskirts of Baden Baden in one long stint Steve, then taking it nice and easy down route 500 next day Just been rereading that guide of the passes you sent through Steve, god I can't wait lol
  6. Hopefully the weather will be a bit brighter and the roads less smelly mark lol
  7. Nice work gents, looks like a fun but hard weekend
  8. We found there wasn't enough interest for a biggie so Ken and I are on a scouting trip. Don't worry the invite will be in the post for next years full run
  9. I have no room for anything in my boot, its so tiny
  10. Good idea Dave, i will get Phil to put a tow hook on his MR2
  11. Those roads look very similar Steve
  12. Sounds like a plan. Will have to keep in touch in case you find some cool hotels.
  13. Thanks for the tips steve
  14. This is the scouting mission for next year Colin, I will stick your name down
  15. So the passport finally came through so everything is good to go. Rosie is booked in at Slys for a P1, new tyres, a health check and then we are off. Ken, Phil and I are looking forward to spending 10 days looking at the following views: A big thanks to SteveM for inspiration on the route. I have been talking about this for years but life is too short and doing is better than saying so we are off in 2 weeks. Can't wait
  16. Nice one Steve, you are right that would drive you around the bend. Have a great road trip, we are heading out 19th - 26th July, inspired by your route can't wait
  17. Bet you enjoyed the trip home, was very tempted by that same setup when I first bought the car
  18. Suits- Chris bought Darren-bs supercharged 370 at the end of the wales weekend, so they have 3 in the family now
  19. Bet you will love your car even more now. What did you go for?
  20. Yup KyleR you are bang on the money. Wales is the convenient location for people to pop in and out or stay for the 3 days. The issue is we have done all the local roads to death so need something fresh. Another hoon would be great, the last one I went on was epic and another step up from wales, but it was also a step up in expense, mileage and time and I don't see the numbers in wales going on a hoon. I just wish we had some more roads in north wales to play on then I'd be happy
  21. Nice one, looks like you had fun
  22. Wimp here too and if this is what wimps get to play with I'm loving it
  23. Yup, transmission tunnel definitely gets hot, and if you have HFCs try opening the doors after a good run, the heat will come flooding in the car.
  24. This is a stunning zed and should make someone very happy. GLWTS but I'm sure that won't be necessary, this one won't hang around long
×
×
  • Create New...