Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Another day will give him practice with the camera, he needs it
  2. Just been watching project cars on twitch. I'm now totally sold on this game, it looks and seems to play amazing. I so need a wheel, but I don't think I'll take it as far as this chap. This game looks like a complete work out
  3. Not a fan tbh, love the kit on the coupe but back just doesnt look right on the roadster You have to be absolutely spot on with kits on a roadster as its very easy to get it wrong. I wonder if they will actually sell it in the UK given they have stopped selling the 370z roadster here now due to terrible sales.
  4. Hope you get your money back
  5. No probs Not really a fan of the nismo GTR looks tbh
  6. Ouch
  7. Never fancied an mx5 before but that one looks rather fun Oh boy ive fallen for the EB t76, back tingling just listening to it
  8. Heres another vid for you Best track car for 2014
  9. Thread locked as requested.
  10. Think first before posting, but more importantly think before you go driving on those country roads. Irresponsible driving shouldn't and wont be condoned
  11. Col du Petit St Bernard SS26 and SS27 Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Bourg-Saint-Pierre Cheers, right im off
  12. Last year was to find the road in goldfinger. This year I plan to find the stretch of road in the opening scene of the original italien job.
  13. I will have a read with interest. Got lots of plans for this and coming years
  14. Don't worry project cars will be out soon - we can start from fresh on that
  15. Lovely car and live the wheel caps
  16. You don't do things by halves do you Chris lol
  17. Nice work ian, looking forward to this
  18. Honestly from what you describe it sounds normal to me, but as I mentioned for peace of mind compare it with another zed
  19. Yeah mine does it now and again, doesn't really bother me and the fuel plummets soon after I fill up anyway, something to do with my foot me thinks
  20. Nice work, I can this this thread expanding well. Good luck with it
  21. If you can, find another zed (good chance for a little impromptu meet) and listen to see if it sounds the same or get one of the members from here to listen. I think you will find it will sound the same. I thought as you did that something was wrong as the noise was unnerving. When I depressed the clutch the noise went, when up there seems to be lots of chatter. but then I found it was one of the characteristics of the car and that they all did it. Just make sure it is that and not something more serious.
  22. Went in Colin's amg a couple of weeks ago, have to agree the popping from the exhaust while in sport mode is rather special
  23. Happy birthday
×
×
  • Create New...