Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Sounds like a group booking is a distinct possibility. Has the potential to be a lot of fun too. I'm sure others would be interested to given we have had so many new zed owners join the forum recently. I guess it's a matter of finding the best training for the right price and in a suitable location for all. Be good if we could make something of this.
  2. All I know is don't shift till you get that sexy exhaust note, then wait a little longer then shift. Ooooo still gives me pleasure. Umm just read that again and it sounds kinda wrong.
  3. Man thats a lovely motor, if I had the money I'd be there in a flash. Good luck with the sale.
  4. Couldn't have put it better myself. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 370, really love the interior on the black edition you will have lots of fun and you definitely made the right decision.
  5. Excellent question rob, I have been thinking exactly the same. The zed is a big performance jump for me too and I want to know how to get the best out of her. I'd be interested in any recommendations. Are lessons on a track day a good idea?
  6. Sorry to hear the bad news. Hope you get the zed up and running again soon. Sounds like it was not meant to be. Still excellent news that you can come along regardless of the car.
  7. Congrats on the purchase. Nice one, enjoy.
  8. Fingers crossed, I think my chances of pulling just doubled. I will have to park the zed next to the church. I am not vain at all honest.
  9. Bad news guys looks like im not going to get my little 350 back for the welsh run............ The garage want to keep hold of it while they wait for parts Good news though, they said until the car is ready i can keep the 370 I mentioned i will put quite a few miles on as im off to a wedding and off to play in wales with the 350 club. His response, "go have fun, enjoy". Have to say huge thumbs up to the Tunbridge wells nissan garage. Now that is what i call customer service. Will mean i will be taking it easy on the sunday run though as i want to look after their car. Extra good news it means i can meet you for the convoy if you want a grey 370 on board. Man the little beauty doesnt half drink the fuel though.
  10. I would be up for joining, will be starting from tunbridge wells in the morning. I was going to go via the m4 and swindon but a convoy the other way seems alot more fun. I will peal off to worcestershire but can try to keep up until the m6 toll. What time are you thinking?
  11. Excellant news about the rain, mind you would be a good test of the garages workmanship to see if the leak is fixed. That old welsh rain should give it a good run for their money
  12. Lovely car, love the interior. Will be a lot more fun with a nice sounding exhaust, standard exhaust is just way too quiet.
  13. You have done a nice job there, looks good. I will keep an eye out for it when I'm back in Hereford visiting the parents. I'll be the one waving from the Kuro roadster. Suprising how much fun you can having making a car gleam. And when clean try certainly get the attention of passer bys. Actually scrap that you still get looks even when the old zed is dirty lol.
  14. Welcome, lovely looking car there. Man those wheels are nice
  15. Welcome to the forum, thats a nice looking motor. You will have some fun in that
  16. Welcome to the forum and welcome to a world of fun. Enjoy the drives, the lovely exhaust note and get along to one of the local meets, they are really good fun.
  17. Sure am a fan of black definitely, although you end up spending half your life cleaning it lol. This one was a nice grey. Here are some pics as the light was fading. Love the look of it.
  18. What time are you and Darren heading up - I shall be in tunbridge wells Friday late morning to hand back the 370, and was looking to drive up from there. Could join your little convoy if you fancied a number 3. Ah, but i will be veering off the M4 at Swindon to head up via Cheltenham / Gloucester. I expect you will be going via the bridge into south wales. Will
  19. Shes a beauty, except getting used to an auto which is interesting. Miss the manual gear box already. Have to say am loving the sat nav. Tried the paddle shifting thinking it would be like GT5....ooooo that was different. Think i need more practise. Loving it, doesnt make the lovely exhaust note of the 350 and its quite a hard suspension but its making me smile jsut as much as the little roadster. Got her for 3 days so should be fun. Garage have been excellant and hopefully my little zed will be back with no leak. Meanwhile time for some fun. Pics later
  20. Go get yourself a roadster you won't regret it. Get no skuttle shake on mine and with the roof down you get to hear that exhaust note even more. You can't get a lot in the boot but just enough for a break away. Enjoy
  21. Sounds like a sensible decision, that car was too nice to sell for cheaply, bet you can't wait for spring to arrive.
  22. Welcome to the forum, lovely looking car you have there.
  23. Very nice collection he has there. Lovely motors bet you had a great evening.
  24. Quite a transformation, looks very nice, really brings out the blue well.
×
×
  • Create New...