Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Sounds like you have had some really bad luck there matey. Better get back in a zed quick sharpish Good luck finding a nice model
  2. Welcome, enjoy the zed
  3. Haha nice one Dave, you do know that that has most probably delayed them another month lol
  4. they are really taking the %&*$. This game was initially previewed in 2005 and the demo in 2008, how many delays have we had now. I think one of the marshals moved a bin on the side of the leguna seca track and the designers are having to delay release by a month while they go and rescan the track and said bin.......grrrrrrrrr
  5. That really sucks, Have you gone to talk this through with the citizens advice bureau. They are usually pretty clued up and can give free advice. A lot of them are lawyers or accountants and so ideal to provide some tips. Ive often found that in these situations companies / lawyers send out really aggressive letters making people panic into paying. As long as you maintain communication with them and express your concerns they will normally resolve them satisfactorily. Just dont stick your head in the sand on this one as that is when they go for the throat Good luck sorting it out, not a nice thing to happen especially when it is not your fault and hope the CAB can help
  6. Welcome to the forum
  7. Sounds excessive to me, i have got the same engine, just into my 4th month of ownership covered 3k miles and it's not wanted any oil at all yet.
  8. Excellent idea, I know I'd use it a lot lol. Hope you are having fun with the new exhaust Paul.
  9. Welcome to the forum, good luck with the hunt
  10. I believe glrnet had a set that were in very good condition and he was looking to sell them
  11. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the hunt
  12. Not really a joke but found it rather apt that this particular journalist ended up writing this particular article. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 065824.ece
  13. That just got all my friends in stitches, great find
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. That's not good, knowing those scratches are there would wind me up big time, especially as your car was in such great condition. Definitely get them to sort that. Good luck.
  16. Maybe I need this guy at my side during our 350 runs so I can keep up with you guys
  17. I'm with you 100% 2 months on and I'm still grinning like a moron and finding any excuse to go for a drive. Wish I had bought one tears ago.
  18. Cheers for organising the day, pity it was a washout but it was good to catch up with you all and meet some new faces. And the trip up in guns was a bonus
  19. Sorry to hear about the leak. Good luck getting it fixed
  20. Having had the pleasure of travelling up to santa pod yesterday in ebizeds 370 that has a stillen I couldn't agree with you more. It sounded fantastic and far better than the stock exhaust on the 370 I had for a week. Nice and deep when you want it and not intrusive when you want to sit back and cruise on the motorway.
  21. It does look good but i'll be waiting for GT5. In the mean time if you are looking for a cheap ps3 game to tide you over til then get DIRT 2, now that game is alot of fun. Added benefit is with a wheel its like a gym session too. Fantastic game.
  22. Will370z

    Darren B

    Thanks for the update Graham, good to hear all is well with Darren. All the best for a speedy recovery mate. Hope to see you soon.
  23. A mug of hot water with loads of manuca (excuse spellig but it's something like that) honey with a little lemon juice will sort you out. Otherwise either vodka or whiskey is a good healthy alternative that usually does the trick
  24. Yup Darren was a real star helping me out there. If you are out there Darren hope the operation went well and you are on your way to a full recovery. Bet you are missing the zed already.
  25. Latest weather reports for the area don't look good, heavy rain scheduled from 1-4 and moderate rain either side of that. If that is the case, given my roadster is a little leaky at the moment I think I may have to pull out I'm afraid . Even bought the claying kit to give it go ready for tomorrow but it's still raining and can't get out to try it...bugger.
×
×
  • Create New...