Not trying to scare you off roadsters, just zugara and I are trying to emphasise that you check it over very careful. I know at the first zed meet I went to I checked all the roadsters and they all showed signs of material pulling at the corners.
However, even though that has happened to mine those areas are still water tight and I love it to bits. I love the look of it roof up or down, and when the hood is down the exhaust note sounds sweeter.
Are you sure you don't want a gt, those leather heated seats really do make a difference with the roof down on a cold day. Also helps the resale.
All the best for the viewing, looking forward to seeing how it goes.
Lol and as zugara says check the exhaust too, it seems the track day I went on was the final straw for mine lol.