Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Will370z

    My New Zed

    Very nice zed, best colour too Welcome on board
  2. Sounds great, you forgot time to clean the car before Wales though Really can't wait for Wales, looking forward to those roads and all those exhaust notes
  3. Sorry to hear the bad news about the car. It's a tricky situation. I had an issue with my roof leaking and like virtually everything the warranty wouldn't cover it. To be honest the nissan warranty is next to useless. I was lucky the garage agreed to sort the car out at their own expense and as a gesture of goodwill. As I was not prepared for this I had done some research and gone to citizens advice who were great. I found that if the car is not fit for purpose then you have 6 months from the date of purchase when you can return to keys to the trade seller and get your moeny back. it must be a trade and not a private seller. in the case of motor vehicles not fit for purpose has to mean it's pretty serious and the car is terminal. I doubt very much whether your issues would satisfy the criteria unfortunately. Sounds like it has now been quite a while since the date of purchase which will make things even more tricky. Sorry it's not good news. I would still chase the garage, mention you are a member of this forum and you pass feedback back here. Also try the fit for purpose route and see if they fall for it, doubt it though and hopefully they may fix the problems. I was luck yhope you are too
  4. Keep up the good work, bet you can't wait to get it out there. Keep us updated on progress
  5. Yup I believe the tax hike was in April 2006
  6. LMFAO. Thanks Will I needed that! And would like to thank you for making my 350th Post enjoyable. So im gonna have to go screw someone for my Forum Stickers now. Congrats on 350 posts. You are slacking mate
  7. Enjoy the honeymoon, fantastic place to go to. look forward to see what you are having done to the zed when you get back. If you want me to keep her ticking over feel free to hand the keys over and I'll look after her
  8. Rear left wheel looks ok, maybe a little curbed but refurb would sort it.
  9. Never had a problem with that hazard switch, then again it could be because of my rather stretched frame.
  10. Thats why I'm glad I got the 55 plate
  11. You have started a trend
  12. they look very nice mate, just stay away from the curbs
  13. Welcome, car looks great. Good to see you picked the right colour
  14. Welcome to the club
  15. Looks like a top quality job
  16. I'm still crying after reading that one lol
  17. Wow, impressive, that could of gone so very wrong very easily
  18. Bet they wanted a hole to appear and swallow them up, early retirement me thinks.
  19. Bet you can't wait, 2 days to go, enjoy
  20. Welcome, good to see you chose the best colour she's a beauty. Perfect time to buy just before the summer.
  21. Aye definitely recommend that too
  22. Whereabouts are you based, lots of meets happening now the weather is getting better. Biggest one for the summer is Wales or the lakes, definitely recommend getting along to the meets it's half the fun of owning the zed.
  23. Welcome to the club, post up some pics so we can see your new toy. Lots of advice on this forum so you should be able to find all you want and more.
  24. Which type of student tastes better in your curry then? Do you use the bacon to attract them?
  25. Now I know I really shouldn't have looked at this thread, I really like the look of that rear end, would look great in black on a roadster. Ummmmmmm that does look sweet.
×
×
  • Create New...