Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Excellent work, can hardly see the damage. Seems you are a natural. Amazing what you can do with that silver tape
  2. Lol nice one
  3. Stew, did you get my pm? Just booked the time off work so definitely count me in
  4. Just dont what ever you do go to a nissan dealer - they will charge you an arm and a leg. Get one from the traders here is your best bet
  5. Cool, you will enjoy that car, she's a beauty. Enjoy the holiday and make sure you get along to some of the meets Enjoy.
  6. It was good fun, can definitely recommend it to anyone. Great opportunity for a great weekend. Have a good one Bennett
  7. We do meet quite often, then again we don't need much excuse for a meet, if there isn't one going on in Surrey we go and raid one of the other ones lol, last time the Stratford guys had to put up with us crashing the party. Keep an eye out for the next meet and feel free to come join us.
  8. Welcome and congratulations, would that be ians gunmetal roadster by any chance? If so you have a gem there. Driven it and it felt great.
  9. Sorry to hear it's finally gone, we had some good runs together, was a lot of fun. Doesn't mean you can't come along to the meets though remember, no excuses
  10. Quick warning, if you loved your zed before you will be totally smitten with it after the berks and the up rev. Totally transforms the level of torque all the way through the gears and the sound is incredible. Enjoy
  11. Just what I've been looking for, subtle and high quality piece. Put me down for two, one for me and one for the passenger.
  12. Just a thought are you coming to the wise owl old meet this Saturday, there will be a few milltek systems there with various mods so you could check them out before making up your mind.
  13. I was planing on doing it next month with a friend in his vx220 but unfortunately he's recently written it off in Scotland so we plan to delay it til next year. Scenery looks fantastic, can't wait to go. Hope you enjoy it and take lots of pics
  14. Spotted any nice sheep out there?
  15. I can fully recommend the milltek system, it's a lovely quality note that's not intrusive when cruising. I've just upgraded mine with the addition of the berks HFCs which abbey also provides and the car now sounds amazing. Would definitely recommend them although it does add to the cost.
  16. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooot really pleased for you matey. Does that mean my little kuro doesn't loose his roadster buddy.? Great news.
  17. Good call, but sucks as was looking forward to that being the big initiation for me berks How about a spot of lunch at the wise old owl instead, been a while since we all caught up last.
  18. I'll do my best lol, had the roof down in Wales when it was raining, I've worked out as long as I stay above 40mph and don't stop none of the rain comesin
  19. Saw it at the ring a couple of weeks ago, it looked lovely hearing it sat on idle on the video took me back to when I was a little kid being going around historic racing events with my dad seeing all the old bugattis, bentleys etc. Sounded awesome. Just like a sleeping beast waking from slumber, that does sound awesome.
  20. I get it all the time, and not just from the folk from up north
  21. Lol never saw this one, thanks for bringing it to my attention, I'll definitely stick my name down.
  22. I think I must have been blind as I totally missed this thread....doh! Definitely count me in
  23. What a beauty, great job there
  24. Scotland a goer then? Been really busy at work and haven't been able to make much progress with the road trip to the alps ATM
  25. Even so Will, you wont here yourself over me.... I'll give it a go but I fear even i can't compete with the tuba
×
×
  • Create New...