Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. HaydnH

    350z, 313 WANTED

    309bhp apparently on the road, although less on the rollers as they have ram-air system which Nissan fitted as standard which gives them more power @ 60mph. And I can't type.
  2. and here's someting to put you bacon in... or something to look at/play with: BAP 55S
  3. HaydnH

    350z, 313 WANTED

    FYI: They're 313PS which is equal to 308BHP.
  4. Well triple if you include that one.
  5. How about a DMS custom job? Amuse: DMS:
  6. I'm not sure if that was over steer, it looks like he took the corner too sharp and caught his front corner on the kerb/grass to me.
  7. Wow 2nd hand ART pipes have managed to last more than an hour without being sold? The vultures must be busy today!
  8. Where in Surrey? I've literally just refurbed mine but could use a contact for 12 months time.
  9. HaydnH

    mot surrey

    Make sure they give you Marmite on toast! I jokingly complained I didn't get any while I was there a few years back and they posted a pot of Marmite to me... excellent service!
  10. Is that with our without the "in-pipe" HFCs? Mark@Abbey was under the impression that the car wouldn't pass MOT even with them so you may need so standard cats or friendly tester for MOT time unless you swap your ARTs for HFCs. That's the only thing that put me off... glad I did though, I'm looking forward to picking up my car this week with a new custome titanium job.
  11. I remember driving to Wales years ago driving a rental (Toyota Camry maybe?) when in car sat nav was starting to be common place, just as we got to the last junction before the bridge the sat nav said "Last exit before bad weather", it was a lovely sunny day so I can only assume someone put that in as a joke. Laughed so much I almost crashed the car!
  12. A lesson for the future, if someone's trying to rush you, slow down to annoy them even more.
  13. It's probably a over priced, but if you wanted a genuine Nismo kit and LMGT4s it's probably cheaper than buying another car and getting genuine Nismo stuff incl. fitting.
  14. I played once, a friend playing a wizard decided to turn me in to a frog so he could through me in a moat and see whether we could swim across, unfortunately it was made of acid and I died... I didn't play again after that.
  15. Weeks until Wales?
  16. It's an estate with tons of houses and a few blocks of appartments with managed common land, he isn't *my* groundsman!
  17. I would... there's nothing I'd need to buy that urgently that I'd risk parking somewhere my car could be damaged.
  18. If you're lucky I may assist with cleaning. I'm taking my pressure washer again this year with 5L of dhow foam. I'll bring my pressure washer and snow foam as well for the other tap... anyone know if it has a hose as I don't think our groundsman would be happy losing his hose for the whole weekend.
  19. No... but name tags are provided for the cars of course.
  20. HaydnH

    Wheel nuts

    I'm going to keep posting pictures of these until I manage to buy some!
  21. My bro is putting a set of these on his for some track sessions this year. They have had some good reviews by his fellow trackdayers. These are the new AD08R, love the noise Nice vid... shame I bought AD08s about 6 months ago now that there's a new version.
  22. Yoko AD08s are great for track and last well to boot.
  23. Search for iPod in the top right... it'll be the first thread in the results.
  24. Looks like Chargespeed (Or replica of) on the rear and skirts. Not sure about the front though? The front is a GT-R bumper if I remember correctly, or at least a custom bumper that looks like a GT-R front.
  25. Even if you could sell them for a grand I'd keep them in case of MOT emergencies.
×
×
  • Create New...