Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Send him a PM in case he doesn't see the reply... that's why we have the smiley... well that and the fact that he has just about everything in stock and good to go same/next day so we use that smiley a lot.
  2. There are a few things I've been looking for which you might think would be compatible from DE to HR but aren't, engine strut bar, engine bay dress up bolts. They're just small things but can be a PITA to find for a HR.
  3. Perhaps he rounded down and missed remembered a Zero from when he read it? 7825/7 = 1118 which is about 1000 rounding down...
  4. HaydnH

    bird mess

    I left my car with a garage for 6 weeks and when I got it back there was a bird crap mark in the clear coat which wouldn't budge with hand polishing. It came out with DA and Menzerna polish though. I have to say using a DA is a lot less scary than I thought it would be and it helps remove marks like this.
  5. Mines still sitting under my desk at work! Gotta remember to take it home today and give this stuff a go.
  6. How much were you putting on?
  7. BTW, to use the spoiler things above enter your text as: [spoiler]your text[/spoiler]
  8. Don't read this unless you've finished Franklin's car theft missions: Don't read this unless you've Met Dom (the extreme sports guy): This is a tip rather than a spoiler, but if you don't want a hint on how to make a bit more cash during the side missions then don't read it:
  9. Shouldn't this be in the Zeds for sale section?
  10. To be honest, people get it wrong so often it doesn't really bother me.
  11. Snow foam takes hardly any time or effort to use and while it's dwelling you can do your wheels and fill your buckets etc ready for the next stage. Considering the time/effort, even if it saves 1 small swirly per wash I'm happy using it.
  12. Too late! SPONGE!!! :scare:
  13. Great, now if I go there I'll be expecting to be blown up and try and find cover from explosives... seriously not reading the thread anymore.
  14. that's OK us owners just refer to them as jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags you'd have to bloke and infinite number of combinations of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It probably supports regex so this will cover all of the infinite number of combinations including caps and @, you could add *,$ etc if you wanted instead of the As: [j|J][a|A|@]{1,}[g|G]
  15. Parachuting? Army base? That's it I'm not reading this f'ing thread any more.
  16. If the manufacturers didn't have to think about keeping a boot I reckon the problem wouldn't be so bad. Take the 350 for example, the soft top has to be shorter than the tin top so that theres room for a boot and somewhere to store the hood, if the softtop followed the coupes lines/length it would look better. Having said that I reckon the roadster with the roof down looks better than the coupe so it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other in my book.
  17. Guys, please can we start using spoiler alerts and hiding the spoilers! I was quite dissapointed with the alien bit as I immediately new what was coming at the start of the mission.
  18. How much length of that red cable is there? Tempted to use it as an earthing kit if there's enough. Any idea of it's AWG?
  19. HaydnH

    2007 roadster GT

    And there I was thinking you were looking for a full car...
  20. Just went to Tesco and bought it, oddly there were none on the shelves and I had to ask at the counter! Also I've been prescribed antibiotics so I can't drink for 5 days... coincidence??
  21. I'd say its only about 10% of that ship missing, large amount of water damage though... (too soon?!) One careful owner?
  22. Amazon just sent me a message revising delivery to the 23rd! I've cancelled and will go to Tescos at some point.
  23. Thanks Colin, I'll look at that tonight when I get home!
×
×
  • Create New...