Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Thanks all, unfortunately I'm been cooped up at home for the last few days with a cold! Hopefully I feel better tomorrow so that I can get out and have a few birthday drinks!
  2. Really, I thought the RE050s were great tyres (not as good as MPSS or AD08s though) and are meant to be better than the Falkens. You sure they aren't the dreaded RE040s?
  3. Maybe he cleaned his car yesterday but had some great fun driving on that day?
  4. I keep hoping Tim does a group training weekend down at his new (ish) warehouse. I'd happily stay in a hotel for a night and spend a weekend detailing my car under Tim's instruction/tea making.
  5. Noone's pointed out the ginger Roadster?
  6. £61 for the "350Z" badge on the back?!? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-350Z-Chrome-Badge-Emblem-Rear-Boot-Trunk-84895CD10A-/290896171174?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2007|Car+Make%3ANissan|Model%3A350+Z&hash=item43bac350a6
  7. Errr that's not an option.
  8. I bought a macbook pro 15" on Friday, I should have waited but couldn't do without the forum a laptop for a week.
  9. HaydnH

    Bug Bears

    You can update the disc for the sat nav to get road layout changes, but it doesn't add extra functionality like postcodes unfortunately. Once you get used to the sat nav I find it's actually a very good system, I found it really useful when trying to drive over the Swiss alps and the route was taking me on the train underneath, just grab a way point and drag it to the twisty roads, et voila. Postcodes and speed cameras would be a nice addition though.
  10. I was crossing the street in London a few years ago, saw the cars were stopped on my right as I got to the junction, looked to the lights on my left which were red with a green man, took 1 step on to the road and heard a cylcist screech to a stop and almost go over his handlebars... then proceeded to shout at me!?! WTF F'off mate!!
  11. I love the factory sat nav (excluding the lack of postcode thing), then again I won't even swap out the crappy Bose as I like an OEM looking dash. But you like fancy bumpers and brakes why not make the stuff you see look better I just hate having a head unit with a fascia to make it fit properly, just doesn't seem to look like it was meant for the car to me.
  12. One of my freinds had his Audi stolen recently by someone breaking in and taking the keys, they left a ton of expensive stuff and just took the car. Apparently there's a gang working in the Surrey area who are stealing cars to order!
  13. HaydnH

    2014 Calendar

    No voting on the other 6 months Photo's of "Clown's in Canada" for the other 6?
  14. What colours can we have these anodised in Ian?
  15. I love the factory sat nav (excluding the lack of postcode thing), then again I won't even swap out the crappy Bose as I like an OEM looking dash.
  16. Meh... go on then...
  17. This is my concern, i thought it peaked at modern warfare 2. I'm hoping the amount of camping will reduce once the number of people who know the maps increases and camping becomes: "I'm sitting here, please come and drop a grenade on my head!"
  18. I've completed 100% of GTAV single player and got to lvl 120 on multiplayer so I have all the weapons etc, might go back to it when the heists DLC comes out. Downloaded COD Ghosts over the weekend, from the hour or so I played last night it seems exaclty the same as other CODs, but with more camping.
  19. I love venison, maybe with a nice game pate/terrine to start.
  20. I'm using britemax atm, doesn't smell bad and seems just as good as the Wolf's stuff.
  21. Semi-unrelated, but I bought some Clogau gold Welsh rugby union cufflinks which have a one off number on the back... my number purely by chance was "350".
  22. HaydnH

    wheel stud

    Little pricey for a stud, you 2 might come to an arrangement though as I doubt people will often be looking for a single spacer: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78217-20mm-eibach-350z-spacer-one-not-a-pair/#entry1162190 Alternatively you'd need to know the dimensions of the stud and then you could probably get them from plenty of googable places.
  23. And the name, Radzilla? How does a 12 year old afford a GTR in the first place?
  24. Front end looks ugly as hell!
×
×
  • Create New...