Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I've been ignoring this thread as I'm happy with my body parts (on my car!!!), although I would like to swap my Nismo V1 for a flexible plastic version.
  2. I'm after some dark red hoses, all the red ones I see seem to be light ish red.
  3. I don't think that's what he's after Will.
  4. Somehow I've never noticed we had that smiley on here before now!
  5. Is it just me or does Alex shout a lot? The title of this thread for example, even his username...
  6. Actually, on second thoughts... no photo's please!!
  7. Think you meant shampoos/washes?
  8. Maybe that's why I didn't get on with BH when I tried it, I didn't put any wax on top. Any issues with Dodo SuperNatural on top of BH. (And yes I'm firmly in the I could google or look on detailing world arena now).
  9. Ewww Z earings? That wouldn't work... however, vagazzles...
  10. My brother had this happen to a Fiat Supermirafiori, although I think the fact he hadn't put oil in it for so long the bonnet rusted shut may have had something to do with it.
  11. Which kind of begs the question regarding why they have a black and a white glaze if they dry clear anyway? I've read glazes aren't as durable as waxes, if you put a wax on top of a glaze does the durability of the wax decrease with the "weaker undercoat"?
  12. I'm in no rush if you want to prioritise other people's cuff links before mine.
  13. Black hole really makes the flake in my night blue pop. Thanks, I might give it a go then.
  14. I'd suggest that's even more reason to buy 4? Surely the cost of painting 4 isn't much more expensive than doing just the one. But if you lose another one you have the full painting expense again?
  15. Well if you buy a set of 4 at least you're covered for the next 3 times this happens.
  16. I was working over there years ago and went to the water park the day before it opened as a corporate guest... that was pretty cool.
  17. A quick question on glazes, would they reduce the affect of metallic paint? I assume the PB white stuff probably doesn't, but I could imagine the black hole stuff, as it's not completely transparent, would possibly reduce the amount of light getting through to the fleck?
  18. Oh damn I missed it! (Feel free to PM me it someone. )
  19. FYI: The stereo could be an issue if it wasn't unpaired from the car before removal.
  20. Tried the people breaking Zs? i.e: Zmanalex/clarks and Abbey?
  21. Errr WTF? In that case why didn't they take out the loan? Unless of course they couldn't get a loan from a legitimate company because of a bad credit history in which case why would you risk loaning them the car/money?!?
  22. I believe HEL changed there 350Z brake lines after consultation with Abbey, they changed the type of connector but may still be a bit long though if I recall. Might be worth giving Abbey a quick ring?
  23. HaydnH

    Tommy kaira badge

    I'm sure considering the amount you wash and wax your car that a bit of mud isn't actually going to do any long term damage.
  24. For info I've never had this issue on m 07 HR Roadster. Sorry I can't be of more use.
  25. Looks like you should give the bay a clean while it's like that.
×
×
  • Create New...