Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Personally I'd advise anyone who isn't a tecchie to try a mac over windows any day, mac has the advantages of a UNIX/Linux/BSD type OS over windows without the hassle of knowing UNIX/Linux. Personally I run Linux because I know UNIX really well, I can do anything that people on a mac can do about 10 times faster* so probably 50 times faster than Windows users. Even my window manager of choice hasn't really changed code wise in 15+ years so imagine how the extra computer BHP we've gained since then has improved things for me rather than just being able to cope with the latest version of ? OS. *excluding the OSX users that know the command line well I suppose.
  2. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm stupidly proud to be Welsh, beautiful place to drive and don't get me started on the rugby. Apart from jumping out of a plane that's my 2 main passions in life sorted... shame I live in nodnoL!
  3. About that, maybe a little less but that price includes the carbon rear diffuser so you can go cheaper if you don't want the carbon.
  4. I'm getting the RT-P replica fitted this week along with Nismo V1 rfont & sides from Tarmac, there should be a post next week I guess showin how well the stuff fits if you can hold out.
  5. Tarmac's just started supplying UK manufactured Nismo stuff, I'm getting the front & sides fitted to mine this week so if you wait a little while we'll have an idea how good they are.
  6. Ahh, I was pasting it in and then removing the spaces so the last S was getting cut off. Thanks.
  7. Thanks everyone, Alex, any idea where I can get a parcelforce tracking number from? BTW, someone should stock Zee brackets or similar in the UK.
  8. I'm expecting a delivery from the states and the current tracking says USPS have been notified to expect a parcel but not yet received it, does this mean the poster hasn't provided them with the parcel yet (after 3 days) or is it likely to just be a USPS thing where the tracking hasn't been updated? Anyone have any exprience with them? http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIntern ... 56652479US
  9. Personally if I was starting a business and I had legal questions I'd pay the small up front fee to consult a lawyer rather than risk a huge fee later.
  10. I'm not sure I'd be happy replacing seat belts with prayer beads!
  11. http://www.autoblog.com/2012/02/09/niss ... australia/
  12. Where are you based atm? Perhaps someone local to where you are or here you're moving to could recommend a body shop near you.
  13. Search on here for the BOSE hack which will allow you plug in an iPod. And
  14. Please could I have the devil Z from Wangan Midnight?
  15. Glad you've taken our jokes as they were meant, although I would say that even if a car stops instantly in front of you (e.g: crashes in to another car in front of him) you should be able to stop before hitting it imho.
  16. This was in the related videos, I had to laugh, "did I pop the tyres?" Errr, no you just can't drive mate!
  17. This guys amazing, seen him live a few times, he started as a busker as well which is kinda nice:
  18. Sounds like the tit behind him was driving too close/fast.
  19. I see a mini meet coming on.
  20. I agree, and could fit it in the van and bring it to your folks lane , jump the bridge too! You'd be more than welcome to leave it in the garage along with the MR2 that's in there now.
  21. I thought this was a Z forum?? p.s: I invented a PCI card for computers that set off an alarm if the PC was moved... that was crap also.
  22. I want one now, sod being old!
  23. I just saw this on the net, my favourite so far, not sure if the eye's are photoshopped or not though:
  24. I found a lack of options regarding fitting the front number plate over here, ended up ordering a Zee bracket from the states - it maybe worth getting something similar knocked up over here, or making something similar to the Stillen tow bar number plate thing or importing one of them. Haydn.
  25. Intereting to read why there's so many stepped noses: http://www.enterf1.com/f1/Why-do-the-20 ... -noses.asp I'm wondering if this will be a negative thing for McLaren not following the trend.
×
×
  • Create New...