Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I found out about these guys the other week, I love their rendition of Fairy Tale of New York, think I actually prefer it to the original which is a suprise considering it's my favourite christmas song (like many other peoples I guess):
  2. Tarmac, I've just realised I hate your website! Javascript links are awful for people who like to open multiple links in tabs in the background (ctrl+click links). (Just offering friendly advice )
  3. Something that nobody has mentioned is that if you do develop a scratch/tear it's cheaper to re-wrap that panel than to respray. I'm guessing if something hit's your car hard enough to rip the vinyl it would be hard enough to cause a rather bad scratch on the paint work anyway. BTW, RT-P is fairly close to Twickers if you like rugby, could be a good excuse to get away for a weekend.
  4. I was looking at a set just yesterday, about £2500 was the cheapest I could find.
  5. Let us know how the Ohlins go, I thought they were meant to be pretty hard for road use but great for track.
  6. I always wanted to do that to a Z roadster, put an engine in the back with a modified boot with glass panel and turn the engine bay in to a boot. You wouldn't be able to put the roof up but hey.
  7. Well we are in Non Z-Related Forums/Off Topic Discussion.
  8. Although this is a crap design it doesn't sound like a fault or something you need to watch out for when buying the car. Happy to inculde it if people feel strongly about it.... Chris I'd consider it useful info when deciding on a car, if I was specifically looking for 1 with sat nav I may change my mind and go after market knowing this.
  9. How did you watch a 5 minute video, come up with a witty response and post it 1 minute after I posted the vid?
  10. Is Pete Pete your nickname? I don't suppose you're a gardener? I think the gardener's called Doug A bit of context:
  11. I'm guessing yes.
  12. Is Pete Pete your nickname? I don't suppose you're a gardener?
  13. No Postcodes on the sat nav.
  14. £2000, could be worth it for parts I suppose, the headlights and alloys look untouched so that's almost £1000 already assuming the tyres are OK. Not sure how much a HR engine with 40k on the clocks worth.
  15. Is that sales figures? Or does that take in to account numbers written off over the years?
  16. Have the very picture on our office wall. Definitely a project we'll do in the future. Just remember to respray or wrap the bonnet. Although I do quite the mad max styling on that.
  17. I've always wanted a Sag, I doubt the late 200X models are as bad as the older TVRs are.
  18. I'd consider that if I could work out the price! It says £47 per single but also mentions "50 pieces per pallet" - if that's £47 per 1.2m square that's bloody expesnive to do a room/flat/house!
  19. The name of the image is "lister5-vi.jpg"... I still say it's a Lister.
  20. I actually like XJS's but not a fan of that twin headlight conversion.....Reminds me of ......... I don't think that's a headlight conversion and I don't even think it's a Jag as such, I'm pretty sure it's a Lister. Based on the XJS but with a 6 or 7 litre engine and "over 500HP".
  21. I think the thread you were talking about may have been posted by me, although it was the other way around - I was the noisy neighbour (well alledgedly), searching for posts by me with noise in may help find it. I haven't found a solution other than not to listen to anything even on the quietest setting past midnight... I even got a noise complaint while I was away in Greece and one when I was asleep in bed (and had to be up at 5am ) though, so I think I have mental neighbours rather than me being noisy!
  22. I'm struggling this morning, not sure when the last time I was this hungover was. What the hell happened yesterday?!? I have a vague recollection of us winning the game... and then everythings a blur!
  23. I'd never heard to those before, now I want a cat just so I can get a cat genie!! Not sure how they're $245 on amazon.com and £285 on amazon.co.uk though.
×
×
  • Create New...