Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Ian, I wouldn't worry about the business cards, I don't think may people would avoid a small company just because they're business is in transition and the old business cards don't match the website logo, just use them up and change the next batch. A quick question, assuming a random selection of strangers read your brochure while waiting for an MOT to be completed: do you think that a) most of them would have any idea what detailing is? look at their paint work afterwards and think "oooh I have swirls/holograms/scratches, I need to give Ian a call for a detail!"? Maybe expanding the brochure to cover what detailing actually is, what common problems are and how they're rectified might draw in people who had never even thought of it before?
  2. Nice work Ian. Although shouldn't it read "Hoovered and Shampooed"? (both past tense rather than mixed). Also I'd probably drop the "Call Today!" and maybe drop the "Tel -", "Email -" and "Web - " just leaving the actual details. It might be worth getting a couple of copies to leave at a few select local businesses where you're likely to get business, MOT places, garages and such?
  3. You might want to consider some "Z" ones instead of "Nissan" - they're available on e-bay.
  4. How on earth hasn't this sold?!? Where else are you advertising?
  5. I think he speaks for me also! I'm still waiting to Ade's video footage. Cheers for the response Tarmac, were a bunch of inpatient car porn whore's im afraid
  6. More photos: http://www.wired.com/autopia/2012/03/nissan-deltawing/
  7. I still have them unused, I got an after market bumper fitted that doesn't need them, I'm holding on to them though in case I ever return the car to standard,
  8. Can you elaborate on this please. Most people would elaborate by telling you to use the search, but hey I'm feeling generous: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38629&hilit=how+to+read+error+codes
  9. I had to get a few of these a while back, Alex didn't have any but they were only a couple of £ direct from Nissan.
  10. If I could gain 1bhp per hour on my car I wouldn't mind spending a month on it.
  11. Abbey recommended I use HKS panels so they can't be that bad, unless it's the filter they make the most profit on? OP, the JWT pop charger will not add any performance benefit, you may even lose a horse or 2 as the standard air box is very good, the pop charger will sound very nice though which is why people go for them. You may want to consider this at the same time as upgrading the panel filter, which also has a special offer on during June : viewtopic.php?f=38&t=62472
  12. I'm guessing your 06 wasn't a roadster? I bought my low mileage 313 roadster for £16.4k about 2 years ago and that was a good price after spending a few months shopping around. I'm really not sure how Jamie's car hasn't sold, it's a steal! I reckon he doesn't really want to sell it!
  13. It's lovely and sunny here, shame I'm stuck at home with a cold - I'd prefer to be at work as I'm bored and feeling like crap.
  14. That seems low as a starting price for a 313 roadster with only 10k miles, looking on autotrader similar specs are asking just under £15K. Hard to say though without full info and pics, we don't even know if it's a UK car.
  15. It's not that long, and definitely worth it.
  16. I think it's one of the ugliest cars I've seen and will look uglier when it looks dated in a year or 2.
  17. How old is your Z? If it's a HR the only option is the GTM kit.
  18. Errr your avatar is Thin Lizy Black Rose.
  19. HaydnH

    Belly Pan needed!

    viewtopic.php?f=166&t=55020 Fitting shouldn't be much, you could probably do it yourself.
  20. Ok Charlie clam down dear
  21. When I got my Z a few years ago I thought it would be an interim measure until I got a TVR Sag or maybe a T350C... now I appear to have fallen in love with it and I'm considering supercharging and all sorts.
  22. Were your parents born in HK? What about their parents? BTW, I went to school in HK, absolutely loved it.
  23. You missed one. ^^^^ excellent point Will, I hope you have this song in your car: "She ain't exactly pretty She ain't exactly small 42-39-56 You could say she's got it ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZch5uDNks Think I prefer the looks of your Rosie compared to the inflatable one in the video though.
  24. That just means it's waiting for Alex to read it.
×
×
  • Create New...