Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. spursmaddave

    Decided!

    Good price Poor Rotors 3 different traders on here have all told me these are poor, not my opinion but I trust those that have passed this info on
  2. You just got it for £215 and you want to save £50 It should be pretty easy though, just have a look on here at the guides. With no steering controls its pretty straightforward
  3. Microsoft I found had poor reception even at just 6 feet away... now I have a logitech one which never lets me down
  4. When I was a student I had a T-Shirt with 'Colostomy - it's not my bag' on it, so that brought back memories As for the light's I have seen Jim & Paul's but not at night but I don't think either could be described as Chav's
  5. I have just made some enquiries about this... Budget for about £1k Avoid EBC, go for DBA or PF
  6. Looks like a nice unit, expect the price to go up a fair bit though..... Good luck
  7. I can't see why anyone would want to watch DVD while they are driving Looking good Sounds good too I bet... If you think it sounds good now though think about changing the amp + speakers
  8. From memory I think it was £150 ish to fit it.... Don't quote me on that though!
  9. I think they are £180 ish.... I got mine from Sarah and Scott said they could have got it slightly cheaper... but not much I got them to fit mine, can't remember how much it was as I got a few things done all at once... I know you can fit them yourself but not me
  10. In a dyslexic way Wonder if it's the same dyslexic Essex girl I once had a night out with. It was a great date right up until we got back to her place and she cooked my sock What an utter abomination. If you are dyslexic and read that as abortion, then that works too. Sounds like the same girl I met but we never got that far. She saw my work badge that said 'Warehouse Supervisor', slapped me round the face, said something about exploiting women and left
  11. If only I had started saving for the 3D TV when it was first announced
  12. Coming November 2
  13. Is this what you need? http://www.rhdjapan.com/nissan-oem-left-side-inner-door-handle-assembly-z33-fairlady-z-60717 If not try JDM - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=130 They do some random interior parts
  14. Good job Best colour by far
  15. Yeah, I'll probably go for a cheap single din unit. Would prefer a bose though if I can get it working I'm sure there is a way Ian, someone must have done it
  16. You may need to plug it into some sort of diagnostic machine to get it working.... probly expensive at a Dealer... Im sure a tasteful single din type unit wouldnt detract from any sale...
  17. Shame it hasn't got pics of the interior, that sounds nice too
  18. Very nice matey
  19. I think it's a sim card in the Aston which means I'll have a spare bluetooth module for sale Well they are easy to sell at least, seem to be snapped up pretty quickly
  20. If it stops all the aftermarket HID kits then it's good news Far too many badly fitted and poorly levelled ones around as for performance maps like upRev are they not unidentifiable anyway?
  21. Breaking News !!!!! GT5 Head of development says it will DEFINITELY be out for 24th November, he has even finally showed his face to prove this time he means business....
  22. In a dyslexic way
  23. I love the quote - "you won't see one the same" I shall sleep safely now It doesn't show the interior but it has apparently been tastfully done in Burberry
  24. The missus and I went to Canary Wharf shopping centre today for a look around... got stopped on the way in by a bloke with a stick and a mirror on the end and some other technical stuff... I mean who would blow up a Zed
×
×
  • Create New...