Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Wonder how much he would fetch? A fist full of dollars (Canadian of course)
  2. Cheers Darren that means a lot from someone who knows as much about cars as yourself I have to say when I followed behind you in my car through the Medway Tunnel I think I did a sex wee on Rosie as my old girl sounded so good
  3. Thanks guys My excess was pretty high as I have only been driving a few years so it has come as a nice surprise I wonder how many other people would have settled for 50/50 either because they had to because of the money or just fed up with the hassle, I think thats what the insurers bank on really, out of every 10 people 2 or 3 will just think to hell with it and give in
  4. I just had some work done at a place in Northfleet, just past Bluewater. If you want some info drop me a PM
  5. PHEW!!!! I thought it said person selling DOOGY
  6. Now there is a surprise.....
  7. Heavy clutch, clunky gears and heavy steering the Zed is manly and butch just like me
  8. Mine squeaks i think it is where the centre console fits to the rest if the dash, im getting sone thin draught excluder type tape to put on the underside which should sort it
  9. Holy Thread Revival!!!!! Got my excess cheque in the post this morning after 10 MONTHS of the other party trying to worm their way out of taking liability for the accident, over and over again the tried to get us to settle for 50/50 but I stood my ground and was prepared to go to court. Anyway thanks to PDK Transport in Kent, firstly for employing such a c*** of a driver, secondly for being such w******* when I spoke to you after the accident and thirdly for not accepting liability even though you knew there was zero chance of you winning any claim.
  10. 103k and still going strong cheers Will Daily drive, 300+ miles to a meet next weekend and then another 1k ish a fortnight after to Wales and back... Can't wait :drive: :woohoo:
  11. I must admit over the last few months anything slightly ott gets jumped on and the 'family forum' quote comes out. My daughter is 25 but if she was 9 and was googling 'plenum spacer' and not 'justin bieber' I would be rather concerned
  12. +1 On you being old And +1 on this place too its great :no1:
  13. I have an Exedy clutch that I got from Alex
  14. for advice and a good price on whatever clutch you decide to get
  15. Whole section on exhausts and plenty of discussion here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=62 But to cut to the chase by the sounds of it a Scorpion back box would be just what you are after
  16. Some red calipers too and it would look pretty good I much prefer a lighter colour wheel on a dark car to a dark on a light car
  17. 2 reasons why ex demo cars are usually quite cheap
  18. That would be telling. Will defo make the wales meet!! Come on now, tell for those of us that won't be at Wales. Well seeing as Wales is a Zed only meet that is a pretty big clue :wink:
  19. +1 That was my first thought. Maybe time for a clean out and re-gas. A lot of people don't use their air con for months on end and then wonder why it is smelly or not working as well as it should, it is as much for moisture removal as a cold blast on a hot day and shoulder used all year round
  20. Wish I could say the same Pete
  21. Mine is all 3 really Daily driver every other week when my missus is working 2nd car the other week when she is off Toy when I meet up with the usual reprobates
  22. Like washing machines and women, they leak when they are f http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61039
  23. +1 So is it 99 or 100
  24. It depends on what the problem is but if the seals are really dry and brittle it should certainly help
×
×
  • Create New...