Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I would keep the cobra and make money on the nismo, over rated and over priced imo
  2. This is what you need mate http://incartec.co.uk/nissan/1929/1036/2072/78/Browser.aspx Don't know why it shows 2 adapters, 007 is the old one, but 020 is the newer version. I think someone already fitted one of these in a Zed, and have a search it might help more...
  3. :fight: We can finish anywhere between 3rd or 6th.... If we win our last 2 games 3rd is ours :woohoo:
  4. Get a trailer for the boots
  5. Those felt tips pens were good then
  6. About time you cleaned your wheels
  7. Yep apart from that game against Brighton, Spurs have a lifeline now with Norwich holding Arsenal to a 3-3 basically have to beat Villa away and Fulham home to finish 3rd whatever anyone else does....
  8. Just takes getting used to as others have said, 3rd to 4th is not a fluid 1 movement it is a definite 2 part job.... I love the 350 gear change it is very industrial makes you feel like you are part of the whole process not just pressing a button or flapoing a paddle
  9. Cheers Gman & Ebized, no doubt those are far superior to my choice but i dont need anything near that professional... Looks like the screwfix one like gudzy has will do the job
  10. Very true....
  11. It doesn't take much I know..... If I hadn't lost Darren PM then I wouldn't have looked such a tool
  12. Cheers chaps So would this one be ok? http://www.screwfix.com/p/reversible-torque-wrench/18289
  13. Thats my question i dont know, just to take my wheels off i guess im not planned anything major
  14. I need to get a torque wrench, I have looked at some from screwfix, a member did send me a link to the right one but i lost it Only want a cheap one, it won't get much use, what one do i need
  15. It actually does little on its own but with some other choice mods it adds a bit of mid range torque so yes a bit more smoothness but main improvement is made by the exhaust
  16. I sometimes get a nasty smell from my cats... Just means its time to clean the litter tray
  17. Best wishes for the big day
  18. Women always think things are smaller than they actually are
  19. Neil I am sorry but....
  20. Flea bay you can get thick foamy stuff or thin...
  21. I know tugs are usually small but mighty but those looked pretty weeny to me Are we sure Boris wasn't steering one of them you know how much he liked a photo opportunity
  22. Nice find, check out http://avic411.com/ for hints and tips on updating maps / firmware etc If you are not fitting yourself take it somewhere that have fitted a Zed before as there are a few things to catch you out i.e. seperate earthing of the unit and the low output from some Pioneers that needs a boost to get a decent level Should be a nice improvement on the Bose / Clarion bag of rubbish
  23. Phew I bet someones ar$e was a bit squeaky there
  24. If I had a Juke I would love it to go like that one But for a lot less than the £125k Very true.... But I would settle for a diesel mile muncher that looked like that
  25. You should be able to get a DD fitted for about £80ish or have a go yourself if you are ok with it, plebty if guides on here. To get a 'decent' make with Nav you will be looking £500+ more than likely...
×
×
  • Create New...