Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Some great pics there Adrian I particularly liked Ian's nipple snow foamer, Will looking like he was having a really boring time and the 2 berks with their hands in their pockets I think the calendar shots for May next year are going to be a touch call
  2. I once had an exhaust that sounded like an organ, I didn't know if I was coming or going
  3. I bought a cheap Android tablet a couple if months back, a xoom. I kept checking for an update to the latest version, Ice Cream Sandwich but nothing even though they got it in the US in January I was bored yesterday with waiting so I flashed it to a US rom and hey presto it updated itself :wink: It's like a whole new machine, so much more responsive and smooth, no idea why Motorola & Google are dragging their heels it seems to work flawlessly.....
  4. I should hope so - you ought to have seen how many roadworks there were around in March when we wee doing one of the recces as Councils used up their year-end budgets Well you did take us over one infinished road on the way up but I think think we can let you off that minor offense
  5. Mine cost me £70 as it was covered on my insurance can't you wait till renewal time I'm sure the guy said it was over £500 just for the glass...
  6. Does look a little odd, can't say I noticed it but I would get it sirted asap as I bet those vreds ain't cheap
  7. You sound like a nutter, you will fit in well
  8. Definitely some fantastic roads around there and what is better is the condition they are kept in
  9. spursmaddave

    GT5 Zed

    Nice, I gave my copy of GT5 away as soon as I got Forza4
  10. I had an Aero93 on my tail coming home from Wales early Tuesday morning, he couldn't keep up but had a good go and was back behind me at each village we went through... followed me for about 30 miles and when he finally turned off he flashed and gave a big thumbs up Always liked the look of them to be honest...
  11. Road Tax is a but stupid when it is not mileage related, there should be a standard nominal amount for putting the vehicle on the road then a charge at the end of the year based on mileage but then it would make the process more difficult as it would have to be verified.... Ditch it and increase fuel duty makes sense but would be massively unpopular even though it would be much fairer Too sensible so will NEVER happen
  12. It must have been all that scary power
  13. RUN FOR THE HILLS Twobears ....ruuuuuuuuuuun It's ok. I can run faster than Builder49. His tool belt weighs him down You shouldn't be looking at his tool belt :wink:
  14. It was the 10 laps of the evo triangle for 'test purposes' that did it
  15. Did I mention I bought you a T-Shirt Colin
  16. Oh yes, or as they say 'If ya wana look a pratt wear a silly hat' You don't really need the hat
  17. Really cool Pete Who me or the plate Your not bad yourself
  18. I only collected my Zed once
  19. Just browsing and wondered if I had accidentally gone onto the 'You park like a ****' thread Some shocking examples there
  20. Well just done 1,000 miles this weekend and all good
  21. Yes I watered down the dye I had and the seats look ok I think
×
×
  • Create New...