It is have you listened to his 4-7 show? He is very witty and clever. He takes the mickey out of himself but alot of people think he is rubbish without listening to him.
Sowee about the smileys
I think your smileys are still causing a problem.... Ok on tapatalk but I just opened the forum in a browser and it went bat$hit
I believe the technical answer is because it is made of metal
Some peole love the rasp some hate it.... I put my pop charger on and I don't hear it :woohoo:
It just looked like some much loved 'other halves' happy to be spending time with the ones they love.... and their Zeds
Group manhug Graham & Ian?
Colin is just stirring because June now has a sore throat from all the coughing
Dont even go there! I am so careful normally - no idea what went wrong today - it's a very bad scrape! I can't bring myself to post a picture
Go on we will all be really sympathetic honest
The guide I saw on here is very very good but I am still not sure I would do it myself, why not try a trusted garage and print off the guide, see what they reckon
Well at least you found the locking wheel nut
This any good -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-NISSAN-350Z-OWNERS-MANUAL-MAINTENANCE-HANDBOOK-SET-2006-2007-/380441572585?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item589415b4e9#ht_1672wt_916