Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Doubtful a warranty would cover a clutch as it would be classed as wear and tear, personally I would try the garage and see if they will maybe do the work if you supply the parts
  2. Have you taken the weight out of the boot lid Pop off the plastic trim and unbolt it
  3. Original clutch has it spent a year on a rolling road
  4. I think there are a few of those threads already.....
  5. It's bet he wouldn't do that now on his super shiny onr
  6. And I still love it, but really changed the look of the front of the car
  7. Yes I developed deadzedarm in Wales after getting slapped repeatedly for going over bumps a little too quickly
  8. Shouldn't your partner have burnt their a++e? I was just an innocent bystander officer
  9. Zunsport grille, not sure if any of the traders do them, I got mine direct they do black or silver
  10. Very nice job indeed It's a shame the pre facelift bumper has the reflectors facing sideways, the facelift ones are angled more to the front and would look even better still Are they wired into the ignition or have you got a little button somewhere? I'm guessing wired in as you obviously have a fair bit of skill in this area
  11. Maybe it's the auto box rather than the colour
  12. Safe trip mate......
  13. Yes I can a lot of these gathering dust in garages up and down the land
  14. Could be... makes it an even better bargain if it's been looked after
  15. I nearly burnt my ar$e on mine dogging the other week, so yeah fairly normal
  16. A true great, Sykes was fantastic, the comedy timing was a joy to behold RIP
  17. I once had a whirring buzzing in 5th gear at 3k revs, a gearbox oil change sorted it. See if the noise changes when you hold your knob
  18. Any 7" screen satnav fits behind the oem satnav cubby but the cubby is £100 unless you find one 2nd hand
  19. I think I was the first one to get one of these from Daryl, still looking good after well over a year
  20. I'm not on facebook but you know what I think of the band
×
×
  • Create New...