Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Very nice
  2. I sometimes see the ghost of doogyrev when I touch his knob
  3. I have looked into this a lot, trying to find a 7" tablet with at least ICS, GPS & BT has been a struggle. The Nexus 7 ticks almost all the boxes and no it wouldn't need removing from the screen just maybe the case depending on how flush the screen is to it... then how trick it is to hardwire and fit a button to replicate power on/off and reset.... only other thing is that it only has the home screen in portrait mode and no SD slot but rooting would sort both out I am sure I have always though a tablet was a little ott in the cubby as i would never play games, audio is on my 7" dd unit so really just GPS and a link to my odbII dongle.... But a cheap option like a nexus could sway me also having 3/4 free GOS software options is tempting, tried copilot on my xoom and quite impressed, just got to crack iGo
  4. After a bit of a nightmare journey with the weather yesterday I met Builder49 briefly with I think possible wife number 4 (or 5?) anyway it was a bit of a brief affair in a car park at Lakeside but a nice chap and clearly has all the tell tale signs of Zeditis I saw his 'marmite' Zed in the flesh and everything has been done to a very nice standard I will respectfully say 'each to their own So hello new car friend unfortunately now you have met me it will be downhill all the way
  5. Says perfect for FI use so I would be emailing them with some pictures Doesn't look 'perfect' to me
  6. But if you are looking for a cure then try Azure
  7. I'm shocked young William. I don't know I have seen Willy in a new light
  8. Depends who you are eating it off and what part of their body they have smeared it on
  9. Not a bad idea that!! Make sure you mention that when you book as they're busy boys down there ( and don't expect a Z or GTR ) The Micra has a GTR number plate
  10. Glad to see you both took it in good humour Now play nicely next time :fight:
  11. A few of the sweaty socks are selling up so nice to see a new one signing up :woohoo:
  12. This thread shows that Britain is still the best in the world :no1: At moaning
  13. Doesn't matter how tasty a wax is, it still isn't a Krispy Kreme
  14. AFAIK B&Q don't sell Plasti Dip They sell plasi kote maybe someone is getting them mixed up
  15. Agreed and apparently light as a feather too
  16. Double gaming chairs Forzatastic !!!!
  17. They are only jealous Daryl Wasso doesn't like it because its not shiny RT diesn't like it because its not made of wood :fight:
  18. Yeah if you already have one makes sense to try that first Be interested to see and hear the results
  19. For the price I agree it's amazing but how much would have it cost to put a micro USB slot on somewhere As I said a shame because it almost ticked all the boxes but not quite :thumbsdown:
  20. I got mine done by Taras at RTPerformance at the same time as having a wheel refurb, PM me if you want some info
  21. Cheers mate - but I sold them with the car. As soon as the private plate is off the gentleman is coming to pick it up I have a set of leather seats that I bought incase though if you want to experiment? Fair play mate, not been on for a couple of days and missed that I knew it wouldn't hang about
  22. Funny you should mention that particular retrim as I love it. Understated and very well done and mine will almost certainly be quite similar
×
×
  • Create New...