Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sarah! Both you know me too well
  2. spursmaddave

    Up rev?

    +1 Only thing to add is to make sure you have any supporting mods done first to stop any further expense and having to go back
  3. A satnav or a woman?
  4. I would say they are probably 61% as good....
  5. Just ditch the birdpoo and get something better that you can update past 2006 :thumbsdown:
  6. Mine even slaps me when I go over hump backed bridges in Wales too fast
  7. I just hope when he becomes CEO he employs me
  8. Narrow tyres FTW Better off buying an old micra for £200 than a set of winter tyres for a Zed
  9. I heard yours slides around enough without any snow
  10. I don't think that small square plate is illegal but it should be a crime as it looks gash
  11. Just as well the dress code is relaxed...
  12. I'll have to decline, I don't want to crack my head open twice in a year! Booooooo :thumbsdown:
  13. Looks like he has fallen on his feet and secured a very nice job Although he doesn't look so happy about it
  14. Upload to photobucket or similar then copy and paste the link at bottom of the uploaded picture. Oh and Thanks Just make sure you limit the size to less that 1000x1000 I have photobucket set to 800x600 its plenty big enough for this place
  15. I've got some too
  16. Haydyn likes the AD08's Ekona likes the PSS there is only one way to sort this out fight
  17. Nice pics Just need to get some sandpaper to all that rust and it will look great
  18. Very informative but not very helpful
  19. Ahh thats why it was cheap they haven't painted it yet Nice motor Are you getting it wrapped
  20. Note to Graham - Less haste more speed or should that be less LED's more speed
  21. mmmmm Puuuuurple Don't lie you just want my sex wee
  22. Very nice I liked Hunpy's Cobra when he took me for a ride Decats would be too much for me personally but each to their own...
  23. Top man
  24. (After Thursday)
  25. It;s Dubai so maybe he just wants to be able to blend in with the sandstorms I think that technique in say purple would make me do a sex wee
×
×
  • Create New...