Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I think the Zed is just right as it is height wise
  2. I can fuse flashdance & mc hammer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurTK_0re3Y&feature=player_detailpage
  3. I dunno our car insurance has halved this year
  4. Unfortunately I am over 14 so I don't wear hoodies....
  5. The Ricey Shed For tools of all shapes, sizes and ages
  6. Chopper was apparently dog tired after his ordeal...
  7. Very fluid game, I didn't bother going out at midnight just picked it up this morning
  8. The colour looks ok to me seeing as it is fairly dark pics and overcast Strange the advert says 1 of only 76 then fails to mention this ones number
  9. Fixed that for you Jim'll fix it ?
  10. Oh dear don't mention HFC's to Will
  11. Easy just got a filter replacement for the fish tank
  12. Will if you lend me Rosie for a dogging session I can test out for vertical movement squeaks
  13. The seats can be lifted a little so you can get your hands under and undo the clips. Once you know where they are you can actually unclip them without even moving the seats. I don't have a roadster though, can't help with the other question sorry. Good luck
  14. 1. Disconnect battery 2. Take off plastic covers over the bolts 3. Remove bolts 4. (Tricky bit) unclip wiring for airbags, electric seats and seatbelts all are under the seats, you will have to cut some plastic clips too 5. Remove seats I may have some pics somewhere I will have a look tomorrow Obvious point, make sure seats are in the right position to get to all the bolts before you disconnect the battery
  15. spursmaddave

    Hydro Dipping

    Yes I am and sorry I didn't get your PM before I left for the airport
  16. spursmaddave

    Hydro Dipping

    You should get out more and dip something else You should get out more and dip something else Dip Fixed that for you I did think of adding that, I should have really as i've always been a fan of a double dip
  17. I had spacers fitted not long after I got my Zed, they make the car tramline a little more than standard but they transform the looks so well worth it. A bit like the pop charger they have good and bad points, for me I love the looks and noise
  18. spursmaddave

    Hydro Dipping

    You should get out more and dip something else
  19. Sensible soccer was fantastic, I am not that good either I prefer racing games as you know
  20. Cheers matey, was a very relaxing break, I did a fair bit of driving but it was all in a knackered fiesta
  21. Subbuteo was the best game of footy i ever played Yeah but did you flick or push
  22. C5UPE Do they still make cup-a-soup
  23. Well.... my Zed has been in the garage for almost a month due to one reason and another, I am very tempted to go for a drive later and pick up FIFA 13 at midnight
×
×
  • Create New...