Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. View new content works fine for me and I'm definitely not in Ultra Yellow
  2. He told me about the male strippers.... not really his thing but he went along with it as he was the new boy....
  3. + +
  4. I just hope we can stay friends
  5. Happy birthday!!!!!! Surely it should be Vik55 now :ouch:
  6. Yep incartec do everything you need only thing that will be tricky is getting audio from your nav into the new unit and even when you do you will probably have to choose music or nav unfortunately
  7. spursmaddave

    undertray

    Ah just wondered as I have one in my garage that I almost cerrainly wouldn't put back on. Would have needed a bit of work anyway as some of the bolt holes have worn away. Zedspeed I would recommend
  8. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  9. If the light stays off If it comes back on do another reset and try and get the code, then take it from there.
  10. spursmaddave

    undertray

    Where are you based?
  11. I won't be treating you any different to I always have
  12. Ian I will be giving him even more, I hope I can count on your support
  13. Well done mate I guess this means no more late night mod slagging sessions
  14. I aquired 2 sets they don't look anything iut if the ordinary to me just standard ones.... it's the jack itself that is the issue especialky if your car is lower than standard
  15. Sorted!
  16. that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, Yes he said it was right
  17. Did you get a refund?
  18. I was going to start the same thread Mine was Cars by Gary Numan, im not quite as old as you That was very polite young David Thank you papa, can I have another worthers original
  19. No signal in Kent luckily im not on O2 :woohoo:
  20. I was going to start the same thread Mine was Cars by Gary Numan, im not quite as old as you
×
×
  • Create New...