Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Of course it does, active stuff on the forum, archive stuff on your PC Stop moaning or I will spam your inbox until it bleeds
  2. Try K.... U.... G.... A
  3. Just do it, your a Mod he isn't
  4. Iv'e been looking at Jag XF's A white one would be my choice.... And the 2.7D is almost as qick as the 3ltr petrol but a lot more economical..... Interior is kind of bland but really up to date and spacious.... Really tempted to flog the Zed & the Leon, get an XF and a little run around.....
  5. Nice
  6. Same here on FF,Chrome, iPhone, iMac, PC and Android tablet.... At least it's consistent!
  7. I had to clear loads of PMs and it still said full, so I deleted the whole lot, sure I lost a lot of intimate chats with members but I am a love 'em and leave 'em guy anyway so what's hapoened in PM will stay in PM Higher quota for traders, meet organisers is obviously sensible but I am sure like Alex and Chris said you could use your own external storage instead of the forums allowance....
  8. Don't start with all the funny lines you wally.... We will be here all day for cods sake Lets hope this new member rocks up at lots of meets Anyway don't take this as a dig Leeroy, certainly don't want to have a roe about it mate
  9. 3 fishcakes, one battered sausage and a portion of chips Is your name Elvis?
  10. I don't want anyone knowing where I live Apart from the dozen or so members that have been round
  11. Missed you first time round
  12. If you pull a fuse won't they just replace the fuse under warranty
  13. No worries it might be worth selling the window control unit separately as quite a few members have modified theirs for auto fold mirrors or their might be scratched up etc At the end of the day anything is worth what someone will pay, if you can get £120 for the lot then fair play
  14. Well why should we give advice on pricing..... I wasn't going to mention it but seeing as you had a bit of a pop I got both door cards for £50 and sold a surplus air vent to a nice member for £15 I think so I would say your price is a little high.... mine didn't have the window control modules though.....
  15. Good news Will, another little niggle solved
  16. Bugger I finish work at 4am and the last hour is usually pretty quiet....
  17. Now THAT'S a response
  18. I was laughing at the grammar mate it was the quote..... I know there is almost zero moisture in the air over there but surely a Jag could rust in a vacuum
  19. GLWTS I have loved your threads and how to guides, especially the I.C.E. ones
  20. :P :P (pause for breath) :P :P
  21. Very nice
×
×
  • Create New...