Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Unfortunately the device was too small
  2. "No you can't have a group buy!!!!!!"
  3. Bah! He is a miserable old git with poor taste in music :fight:
  4. Well thank you but what about my suggestion
  5. Alt + ctrl + del
  6. How many exhaust combinations do you want to try Will
  7. Meh Carbon Fibre....
  8. You could try the white ribbon cable behind the gear knob cover. It is attached to a small white box, can cause all sorts of problems with the heaters and controls, would be the first thing I check anyway
  9. It is polite to only post up part of the reg
  10. Yes but stop calling me Nicole
  11. Adrian looks like a twister chasing you in the first pic
  12. No stranger than "Nicole..." "PAPA"
  13. There are 1,000,000's of threads on tyres.... Falkens are ok about £450 for a set of 4 I think..... but they are budget and have their negative points. I have always used REO50A's they are great, take a little warming up in the cold but I have driven in all weathers including snow and not had too many issues at all, around £800 a set but my first lot laster over 20k including quite a few drives etc on the forum. There are better but they will set you back the best part of 1k and there are many in-between.... Enjoy the car, you will grow to appreciate it all the more once you have decent rubber and the weather is better. The first dry cold winter day you can get up early and go for a blast the Zed loves a nice lungful of cold air I still do that now after 3 years
  14. More like Van Persie from Wenger I recon..... quite painful, and he doesn't get to see the kids anymore
  15. Should we tell them about the weekend in Amsterdam to 'test the forum' as well
  16. Nice one
  17. Not sure about the connectors but unless the unit has been properly 'divorced' from the donor car you will have issues
  18. Ah ok, hang on you just outed Rich and I My name is SpursMadDave and I was a new forum tester from June
  19. A Zed is for twisty roads not twisty seatbelts
  20. Rich you will always be just a guest One strange thing I noticed, look under members it says I joined on June 21st 2012 and you joined the day before
  21. GLWTS Ryan
  22. :lol: Although if that happened to me I would be suing them for mental anguish..... where there is blame there is a claim
  23. Cheap can sometimes mean a bargain...... but not with a K1
×
×
  • Create New...