Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Now there is a thought, 10 posts for every mile in the Zed not far off I think I am on 107,400 ish miles.... That reminds me I need to call Scott next week
  2. I think Chris only fitted the supercharger as before if he took Buster to a meet they had to leave a day early..... :lol: :lol:
  3. A Spectrum was a Sinclair :lol:
  4. I would definitely take up Chris on his offer that is if you can accept the fact that he will almost certainly install some code that whenever you turn the PC on says 'My beast is faster than yours'
  5. Thanks Colin, what do I get
  6. The tank is going on this Then your ex piece of furniture will be going back to it's primary use as a coffee table / cat chaise lounge
  7. My thoughts exactly, but surely one nice underneath the car pic when it is fitted just to justify all that hard work
  8. Yes I gave him the cash and got my skates on
  9. I have been looking for a slightly bigger aquarium something around the 200-250ltr mark and after loosing out to a few on ebay etc I finally snagged one on thursday... Only 120ltr tank but a good make, Juwel and with a stand even though I didn't really want/need one... Very local and snapped it up for just £57 !!! Didn't look too great in the pic But I thought you never know.... emailed the guy and he said there are fish in it, you can have them if you want bring a bucket etc.... so I thought might as well see what they are like too..... Although the tank was pretty minging outside the water looked really clear and the fish looked healthy so all sorted and back to my flat for a clear up The tank has come up like new, the light fitting was knackered so I replaced that for £20 and hey presto ! Need to get some real plants in but I am really happy with it, it even came with the shipwreck thats probly £20 new.... but the real surprise was when I moved the ship to take it out of the tank This little fella shot out He basically lives in the ship and almost fills it up So all set up for now, don't worry Jim your coffee table is safe and propped up underneath just in case Off to a big aquarium place in Canterbury with my mate Tuesday so will get it looking a bit more how I want it hopefully.... it will do until I find a bigger one Oh and one cat who now thinks she has died and gone to heaven
  10. 70%
  11. Not loving it but all the work looks well done
  12. Looked and sounded great, wondered if any of the Medway boys knew it?
  13. On my way to Chatham yesterday, had red wheels It was an old one like Ians dunno the model
  14. Thank you.... I think
  15. You might have to clear the BT not sure how many times it can be paired as I never used it, can't be that tricky can it
  16. Sorry for filling your obviously insufficiently sized hole....
  17. Bummer! My daughter did that with Sixth Sense "Dad you will love it, you never know he is dead till right at the end" Thanks, I haven't seen that You don't see Zed people?
  18. Yeah the days of going to computer fairs building up systems to sell are long gone, got me through uni though You only needto look around, 5-7 years ago even the smallest village had a little PC shop but you don't see many now For £400 you can spec a system that will be everything you want Neil. I have used yoyotech recently mainly because they are in London so any problems I could get there but they do mail order. You spec a case + processor and pretty much everything else is customisable.... 1,000s of other similar sites and shops though, if you wanna chat PM me, I'm sure Chris can give lots of good advice too
  19. Who mentioned marriage
  20. What have a washing machine and a woman got in common? The both leak when they are.....
  21. He's already in secret negotioations over new parts Why am I not surprised Was in secret talks Your career in British Intelligence is looking doubtful now....
  22. I click on ya face lol Even for me that sounds so wrong
  23. Bummer! My daughter did that with Sixth Sense "Dad you will love it, you never know he is dead till right at the end"
  24. Note to self - must get out more
×
×
  • Create New...