Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If you add our ages together ................ not as old as you If you take my age from his you get our combined mental age Come on Graham do it, I don't want to be first...
  2. Pink Gltter.... Now theres an idea!! +lots Would love to Vajazzle my Zed
  3. iPod hack will give you an aux in yes It's called the iPod hack as that's what most people connect but it is basically a 3.5mm aux in or USB with power if you want...
  4. I was talking to Jim....
  5. Very nice work, putting an aftermarket sub in the stock position is not for me either, unfortunately I don't possess the skills to make something like that
  6. The Zedshed is just around the corner
  7. Installed this morning.... I even managed to get a proper key emailed to me from Microsoft Takes a bit of getting used to but everythimg is working well at the moment...
  8. Very nice work Peter
  9. It was standard black but recouloured slightly lighter...
  10. No my 2nd name is not Dickinson....
  11. Had a bit of a change around, never liked the big boat thing so looked at a 3D background but was stupid expensive.... Bought some rock for £20 and after a good soak it looks ok, need a few more for height though... built a little cave for the plec which he loves and got an air stone as the fish were struggling for air a bit.... Need to get some real plants to replace the plastic ones next, any suggestions on easy ones to keep and what if anything I need to change? Just got grabel at the moment...
  12. Nice to know who your friends are....
  13. Not very much will work with the Bose, it isa 10 year old system even the old iPod connectors to fool it into being a multi disc are pants... If you have to keep it do the ipod hack for a line in the get whatever you connect to it to do the work... I have a JVC DD that streams BT great from my iPhone
  14. Looks great mate, if the Zed is staying I will be interested...
  15. I was gonna say I had a sticker on mine, thought I was all special then
  16. Bit tame.... I was hoping for a bit of blue
  17. Oooooh who is it, who is it? :bump:
  18. I agree that you should pay the forum...
  19. At least you don't have to eat your dinner on the drive anymore
  20. Same place I got my 2004 Zed from nearly 3 years ago
  21. No because you had 2/3 pictures in it
  22. I think they wpuld be fine if treated with the correct sealant
  23. What do you call a couple lost in the desert... Sandy & June
×
×
  • Create New...