Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Loud exhaust = small penis Thats why I have a nice quiet exhaust
  2. Running Vista certainly doesn't help I had an old 'Vista' laptop, switched to 7 and made a big difference, I wouldn't recommend 8 yet too early to tell.... But I would still buy a new laptop, even a cheap basic one will wipe the floor with yours even after you wipe it, reinstall windows and even upgrade it...
  3. I would imagine it is sealed to the unit unfortunately but i don't have the nav. I do have a nav cubby and the unit sits flush to it so that why I think it would be a sealed unit, is it a touch screen? Your only hope might be that someone has put a protective cover on it like a phone but thats unlikey.... Hope I'm wrong as like I say I don't even have the nav...
  4. Maybe a browser issue what one are you guys using?
  5. Yes cheap tat = poor fitment.... Not always the case but you can hardly complain really....
  6. I look forward to opening my inbox Dave, and I be sure to put my coffee down I'm thinking 'calendar girls' style, just need to find somewhere to get my kit off and something big enough to hide my modesty.....
  7. I think I need to take a pic to outdo the best one I ever sent you Jim...... best not open your email on Sunday whilst drinking a coffee
  8. Doctor doctor I think I am losing my memory when did this start when did what start?
  9. Doctor doctor I keep thinking I am a dog when did this start? ever since I was a puppy...
  10. Doctor doctor I keep thinking I am invisible who said that?
  11. Doctor doctor I keep thinking I am God when did this start well first I made the sun, then the moon.....
  12. Doctor doctor I just swallowed a bone are you chocking no I really did swallow a bone
  13. Doctor doctor I keep thinking I am a cowboy, will this last long about a yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa
  14. Doctor doctor I keep thinking I am a bridge what has come over you 2 pedestrians, 1 bicycle and 15 cars....
  15. Doctor doctor I think I am allergic to butter come in quickly and shut the door I don't want that spreading
  16. Doctor doctor I think I am going blind you certainly are this is a barbers shop
  17. Doctor doctor I feel like a pack of cards sit down I will deal with you later
  18. Doctor doctor I have got a strawberry stuck up my bum don't worry I have some cream for that
  19. Doctor doctor I have a penis with 5 tips! My god how do your trousers fit Like a glove...
  20. Doctor doctor I have a lettuce leaf in my knickers Oh dear thats just the tip of the iceberg....
  21. Doctor doctor I have a steering wheel in my pants How does it feel? Its driving me nuts
  22. Doctor doctor I have some curtains on my head Pull your self together then
  23. I really need to give you some lessons young padawan...
  24. Some good ones there Not sure how many more idiots on BMX or skateboards I can watch without losing the will to live thought
×
×
  • Create New...