Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. A bit of my fence blew down in the wind, does anyone know how big the free post you get is?
  2. What do you expect he doesn't have a Zed anymore
  3. What do you mean, thats my weekender
  4. Yep good game, we were awful at the back, thought I was watching Arsenal at times
  5. Wow pimptastic
  6. Front = Hertz HSK 165 6.5" 2-Way Hi-Energy Component Speakers Mids/Tweeters/Crossover Rear = Hertz HSK 165 6.5" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers JL Audio 4-Way Amp Pioneer TS-WX77A Sub JVC KW-AVX840 Headunit Got the speakers 2nd hand about 2 years ago, the rest I bought new Absolutely love the Hertz, there are other options for the price range but to be honest at that price range you are going to have to be uber fussy to prefer one make over another If you are anywhere near Kent then pop over for a listen, well actually if I crank it up you can probably hear it in West London, Essex, Surrey, Sussex.......
  7. I do indeed have Hertz speakers in my Zed
  8. I think Alex needs to built a SC ZedSled
  9. I don't know about anyone else but I wanna see Dblocks Zed vagazzled
  10. No doubt if it is the original it could go anytime, as I say I bought mine on 68k and the clutch started to get really stiff within 6 months, but a good sign that the car has been driven well in my book
  11. Looks like a thumb to me
  12. Polished is sooooooooooo 2012
  13. Alignment then for sure Go for proper laser job might cost you £100 but well worth it given the price of decent rubber
  14. 48k is nothing for a clutch in a well looked after Zed mine was ok to over 70k i would say it is the sign of a well looked after car, not everyone heel & toes it everywhere
  15. The grey 2007? Looks good, GT, Rays, all 3 keys
  16. I would say black, polished seems to be done to death But then I am not a blingy person, I am just quiet and shy and like to just blend into the background...
  17. And I thought I was strange
  18. Spray it all ginger
  19. Have a chat with Daryl what he doesn't know about CF is not worth knowing Alternatively RT Performance? I find that black Tcut paste is very good for covering minor cracks or spidering....
  20. I still have a HUGE grin after more than 3 years
  21. oh and oh and
  22. been waiting for someone to say 'Norfolk' so I can post my favourite Gangnam tribute "heeeeeeeeey inbred ladies"
×
×
  • Create New...