Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Why do they all look like Keyser
  2. Somehow it just doesnt feel the same now you've said that, glad I didnt get it now!
  3. As he posted me does that make be best supporting poster
  4. Apparently he was changing his boots...
  5. I'm sure a mod could delete a post or two
  6. No I am spartacus!!!!!!!
  7. 999,992 but who will know who it is
  8. An no I am not trying to get the 1,000,000 post
  9. Hmmm maybe you are the exception.....
  10. Wow amazing set up Glad you got it working, I love mine The audio output is anologue & digital you just need a toslink adapter
  11. I don't get people saying white cars look crap when they are dirty, a black car looks crap 2 minutes down the road, darker the colour the more it shows the dirt...
  12. Audi drivers deserve it especially builder49
  13. Probably a dodgy tablet should have just restored to factory settings and exchanged it
  14. I have no friends and I'm proud of it
  15. This is what I was planning, sand is actually easier to clean apparently because the crap sits on thd top of it instead of going inbetween the gravel, the biggest drawback from what I can make out is that it is harder to keep live plants....
  16. I was going to answer you then it got a bit misty and I couldn't see you anymore
  17. A friend is trying to perauade me to put sand instead of gravel in my aquarium has anybody got any experience of the pros and cons of each...
  18. Not that expensive as you get the actual dial cluster, but factoring in postage to the UK Most look a bit too loud for me except the ice white blue one....
  19. No it means you have always driven a 'lady's car'
  20. Reminds me of a gaming mouse I bought of Amazon... note to self - always ready the decription
  21. Forum outing to the theatre?
  22. I have now completed my NVQ in washing up
  23. Do you mean the brackets or the plastic screw on bits?
×
×
  • Create New...