Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 on Halfords Try a specialist ICE installer, if you post up where you are roughly someone will recommend a place. You could always take a print out of the install threads with you...
  2. GLWTS, out of interest what is J12 OSN supposed to say that is worth £400
  3. Iv'e lost about 10kg in the last 6 months, I weight less now than I did when I was 21, I need a whole new wardrobe of clothes...
  4. I have a mixed tank, well 2 tanks a 46l and a 250l I bought 2 tanks last year and inherited all the fish too so have quite a collection I won't be changing just yet but good to know someone that has a bit of info, you will have to pop in next time you go to Kaisers
  5. Hi John, pretty much any DD will work but there are varioys 'issues' you face I am not sure if the factory BT works with aftermarket HUs as I never used it but most have their own BT phone control anyway. You can retain the birdview but you will lose the sound, there are options, you can splice some wires and then choose satnav or music, not ideal but it works, ok wire it into a seperate little speaker. There are lots of very good theeads, make a cup of tea, set aside an hour and have a good read
  6. I quite often talk a lot of tos Optical cable a good alternative if you use up all your HDMIs as in the pic of the back of my TV, HDMI in Toslink out
  7. Do you want full surround, L,R & sub.... Floor standers or bookshelf... Just avoid cheap makes and get the best you can afford, and don't skimp on wiring and cables
  8. Wouldn't bother me either, I would be more worried about bodywork etc than that really
  9. Part 2 -
  10. There is always Amex
  11. Not til I decide who to ban, I want my prize Tell you what, I'll ban them and then everyone can try to work out who it was it's not me
  12. Does it only warn you when you are going faster than the camera allows Thats what my aftermarket one does, if you are a good boy she is quiet, if you push it a bit to hard she complains.... Oh no hang on thats the misses not the satnav
  13. Isn't that a bannable offence? Nah you would have to post Ooooooooopps
  14. No but if it has the 2,000,000 as well you win a tin of spam
  15. Have to say me either, ok I have had a few 'incidents' in the Zed but I have done over 40k I think it is down to the persons driving style as to how others behave around them
  16. Who needs a reason True. Still I'm impressed the forum hasnt crashed yet Is that a challenge
  17. Nothing wrong with a bit of spam between friends is there Everyone gets on too well these days
  18. Who needs a reason
  19. I love all my car friends really
×
×
  • Create New...