Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I had an ex I used to call kit-kat, her name was Kat and she liked 4 fingers
  2. Wow this thread has more racial stereotypes than an episode of Eastenders Agree on the spongers getting whatever they want, my son is 23 never been out of work, lives on his own but has been ill and struggling to pay his rent, if he was on benefits he would get everything paid for no problem...
  3. Going through a similar(ish) thing where 2 years ago a massive lotry drive into my Zed, pushed me into a curb, wouldn't settle 50/50 said take me to court if you like, got paid out completely but now the lorry driver is claiming for injuries because the claim was actually settled 50/50 just my insurance decided they coukdn't be arsed to chase it and just paid me out, leaving the door open for the scumbag to then claim.... funny because he couldn't wait to get back to work when we were exchanging details. Just another reason why insurance is going up because everybody thinks they HAVE to claim for injuries because everone else does... Hope you get it sorted, very difficult without and witnesses, I would say dig your heels in and if you have legal cover say you will go to court, you may eventually keep your no claims and be blame free like me but beware you may still get dragged into a legal battle over injuries
  4. Very nice, like you say pretty much top of the range at £1k but a very professional job and looks OEM. I wouldn't worry about the usual knobs who say if you need sensors or cameras you can't drive/park as it only takes one distraction or not seeing something in the dark and it could easily cost you £1k for damage
  5. That spolier just looks rediculous maybe in white with the top black might look better Good luck with the search, I am sure the right one will come along
  6. Have to agree it looks fantastic but sad to hear the excitement isn 't there, most Audi's are designed to be fast but safe aren't they, never driven a Quattro but I am guessing from your comments that's the case. I got the same feeling from the 370's I drove (briefly) they felt faster than the 350 without a doubt but less exciting and less fun, I would rather be driving a 350 at 50 than a less exciting car at 100 and as I am never going to be driving round a track that means I can have fun and keep my license clean too
  7. I went with 3 as you get unlimited data which for me means I can use the phone for streaming media without worrying about checking my data usage, for example I am working away from home and can watch whatever I want on sky go or iPlayer etc no worries, or stream all my music from home, listen to internet radio or use sat nav all on 3g inclusive. For me buying anything above a 16gb iPhone is a rip off as I don't have music or video on it when i can stream for free so that keeps the initial cost down too, the only 'deal' i got was that my missus was on 3 so as as such me joining we both got £30 off our next month so iPhone 5 16gb was £75 - £30 - £30 = £15 £30 a month contract + VAT I agree you are getting ripped off if you pay £200 for a 64gb iPhone5 on a £40 a month contract with just 1gb data a month which is bugger all, not even enough to stream a footy match or 5/6 hours of radio...
  8. and £60 / month :lol: more fool you £30 a month, unlimited data, unlimited txts, unlimited calls to the missus & my best mate and 600 minutes to anyone else
  9. Aww, I have a few ex's if you're interested Are they not bitter and off men now
  10. I love sitting in my Zed watching someone else clean it
  11. My i5 cost me £15
  12. Voted
  13. Last time 'I' washed my car was in Wales last year...
  14. I thought about flocking but it looks like a cheap carpet imo.... What the op has done looks good but I agree with BM the gear surround is the easy bit
  15. Where?! Kaisermotors
  16. Yeah I don't rate a Nissan service history as worth that much really
  17. Behave!! Sorry matron Are you getting bored with all that travel Dave! It's cold and lonely in the NE
  18. Behave!! Sorry matron
  19. +1 on that. My car 4K..................yes 4K! Iv'e seen it and I would give you £4.5k no problem £4.5K + £11.5K = £16k That sounds better To you maybe I am using the Keyer price guide to Zeds
  20. I agree that it seems a very simple thing to sort out with a bit of SQL know how
  21. There have been a sprinkling of large welcome posts
  22. Keep meaning to get some blue alacantra for my door cards....
×
×
  • Create New...