Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Ah so you want to pick the criteria... Currently Spurs are Top All time Arsenal are Top Last Season Chelsea were Top (in the cup, behind both in the league)
  2. We are home to Fulham, you are home to West Ham, 2 London Derbys so could go either way....
  3. Sound logical Nikki, hopefully a fresh battery will sort it out for the OP
  4. So long as it's not blue! Ok Lillywhite to match your car
  5. Don't get it Current top London team is Spurs, all time top team is Arsenal... Even though Arsenal are Spurs big rivals I have more respect for them than the classless chavs of Chelsea We even give you our tossy managers. Yes we are having a poor season. But whats your excuse for the last 40 years! Oh dear Pete yes the 2 managers since have lasted well, and 40 years? Your club was up $hit creek before the ru$$ian mafia bailed you out Anyway lets enjoy the last few games of the season the 3 london clubs fighting for 2 spots
  6. Most people remove them and wrap them
  7. There are a few different cubby types Shaun, have a look here mate - http://www.conceptzperformance.com/search.php?UID=2013031607000886.146.233.246 Search for 350z cubby and you will see tje variations, I ordered trim & rubber mat from them for about £20
  8. Maybe the key needs pairing to the car, but then the transponder must be ok for it to start maybe a faulty reciever?
  9. That's one way to create a for sale thread You started early
  10. I bet if you didn't know you couldn't tell the difference...
  11. Don't get it Current top London team is Spurs, all time top team is Arsenal... Even though Arsenal are Spurs big rivals I have more respect for them than the classless chavs of Chelsea
  12. You must get an evening/night off now and again surely Sounds like a plan though, an airbox is a fairly easy thing to shift I recon when the time comes
  13. I thought you already had one fitted!!! Yes but this would boost it to 240bhp
  14. Cool I have 2 gales as my surround speakers, get whatever cable you can afford, obviously spending £50 on cables for £50 speakers is a waste of time I usually bi-wire with decent mid range cable, £3/£4 a metre will be absolutely fine I actually use better quality stuff on my centre and fronts and cheaper stuff on the surrounds as obviously they need more cable... To be honest unless you use really cheap stuff you won't notice a massive difference, a but like HDMI cables, no point spending stupid money unless yiu have an awesome set up
  15. Just do it over a weekend when you don't need the car If your anywhere near Kent you could borrow my spare one, it's already modded too
  16. So tempted to buy it and shove it in my VAG....
  17. Hey Kenny G & M Bolton are legends. Certainly not music legends
  18. Please rename the thread, none of those 3 can even be remotely described as.'music'
  19. Overnight at least, the last thing you want is something coming loose in there...
  20. Nice one
  21. Yep I got some from there service before laat absolutely fine although some on here will say it is inferior etc etc....
  22. Sorry Chriz
  23. Ah brothers from another mother
  24. :lol: and thanks to Keyser and his family i ve got another body mod to do Too funny I just saw the thread.... SMD the Mystic Meg of the forum
×
×
  • Create New...