Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nice stripy MX5 Good luck with the search
  2. When you're out, or out out? I'm off up to Newcastle so would be rude to just go out..... I'm definitely going out out
  3. Anyway can't stop to post anymore...... I'm double busy
  4. At the end of the day there is no 'shame' in any music collection really, there are people that just like music and there are people that are passionate about music. Bit like cars really, 99% of car owners wouldn't have a clue what a clay bar is but that doesn't mean there are any less worthy than those that do does it I have some Chas & Dave on my iPod for when I am away with work reminds me of home, that and my Mickey Flanagan vids
  5. Nope, if not picked up on before the car is delivered then it's classed as a fault, it's on the dealer to fix from this point. Why would it be on the buyer to fix? If the buyer didn't pick up on a slight tick from the engine and it went bang two days later, would you expect the buyer to sort that too? On a private sale I agree with you, but not when buying from a dealer. To the OP, no harm in printing the instructions off, the dealer may appreciate the heads up, just remember to say that the noise definitely wasn't there when you looked at the car originally. That what I meant the op said he just bought it from a good local dealer with 3 months warranty I would expect them to 'fix' it i.e. regrease the clicky axle but if the op wanted a proper fix a compromise would be he buys the kit and they fit it FOC..... At the end of the day the OP could return the car if not happy couldn't he within a certain period
  6. Strange problem with the key, not heard of that particular problem before.... There is a thread on here about pairing the key without a trip to the dealer, might be worth a shot
  7. Just you didn't mention it and that adds a bit of value and credence to the bhp claim
  8. Has your Zed been upRev'd as yiu don't mention it, if not 302bhp on a DE even modified is a bit ambitious..... Nice list of mods Pics needed and I would say 8k is realistic if you can find someone that wants a well modded Zed
  9. Huh He picked it up today.... I think its worth talking to the garage, if it is covered in the warranty is doubtful but definitely worth talking to them, its not a huge fix you can buy new parts but in the main the clicky axle can be taken apart and regreased if it is not too bad
  10. Yeah it looks like lots of work but if you follow all the steps and don't miss anything there isn't too much to go wrong really... Nice job BTW looks like a nice unit
  11. 7" corner to corner widescreen
  12. White Tampon = 4RE Whatever you do don't add a splash of red
  13. That sentence explains so so much... . . . and I bet "H" is your favourite What a tragedy
  14. Well I'm guessing his wallet is fat enough
  15. That was my thought
  16. Oops hope nobody was hurt...
  17. Does Zed Head's do hairdressing too
  18. That sentence explains so so much...
  19. You will trounce Fulham, but West Ham are always looking for a punch up! You should beat west ham but with Benitez in charge anything is possible Trust me you can have the Spanish twerp! We will stick with your Portuguese Pratt thanks
  20. I think there is a compliment in there somewhere
  21. So long as it's not blue! Ok Lillywhite to match your car Isn't lillywhite a Tampon? You just named your new white Zed..... The Tampon
  22. Vag engine is a diesel, and I am assuming this is for a VW based 1.9. Unless of course I have completely missread the script
  23. You will trounce Fulham, but West Ham are always looking for a punch up! You should beat west ham but with Benitez in charge anything is possible
×
×
  • Create New...