Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Don't worry Chris I never pull out early
  2. Why would you pay to have an mdf box shipped from the US
  3. We will have to see if we can get enough people to lift and move Betty to a different parking spot each night
  4. Give me a call when you are! Just proves there is desperate, and then there is BBK....
  5. Good job it was RWD
  6. http://item.mobilewe...nid=82445288893 Do the balls go in too? Mine didn't, but.... http://youtu.be/g23GiivXC78
  7. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=170947431356&index=7&nav=SEARCH&nid=82445288893 Awesome. This forum keeps giving and giving No problem, did the job for me
  8. Do you think you could do something with my knob Dave
  9. It is very cool seeing that many zeds in one place and the drives are excellent. Gutted I can't make it this year, but moving house that weekend takes priority according to the wife. Again... Excuses excuses...
  10. Pete I also find them considerably quieter that my old REO50As
  11. RIEEY is not ace enough to fend of the thin blue line. Your current one is miles better. Agreed, it would make you look a EOCK
  12. I did something similar, then covered it all up with CF Nice work
  13. You won't be disappointed
  14. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=170947431356&index=7&nav=SEARCH&nid=82445288893
  15. If looked after the engines are great, bought mine on 72k over 3 years ago, now on 110k and still as good as the day I bought it, never had any trouble with it Bodywork is more important that mileage imo
×
×
  • Create New...