Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. whats that smell I said to the misses looking at the pot on the hob.... "NOOOOO I'm sure I didn't say it would be nice if you cooked my sock once in a while!!!!!"
  2. Good luck with the viewing and possible sale
  3. Yes unfortunately he choked to death on his own vimto...
  4. I think they may have lifts...
  5. Thanks Graham, this is one lady I can count on Perhaps you should follow suit and lock the new one in the shed too Are you bringing your cuffs to Wales Dave? I think you know the answer to that one
  6. No it won't fit in the cubby
  7. Andrew can't reach to smack me
  8. I hate people who post jokes about Dyslexia, its not big and its not fanny!
  9. Thanks Graham, this is one lady I can count on Perhaps you should follow suit and lock the new one in the shed too Looking as always....
  10. You already told me that tomorrow...
  11. It's Wales, it will rain, it is inevitable...
  12. Wouldn't bother me, if you worry too much you would never get out of bed
  13. If I meet any Welsh people that insist on talking foreign I will use the tried and tested Englishman abroad tactic of saying the same thing slightly slower and slightly louder over and over again until I am understood
  14. You obviously haven't met me in real life and definitely need some new glasses! +1
  15. Having watched it they look more professional than some
  16. But then he doesn't have a woman or kids Perhaps he would if he spent some of his watch fund on taking ladies out for drinks etc. But then how would he impress them
  17. I couldn't send a reference either so I just PMed Papa with my PayPal email and reference number Let's hope he doesn't do an Arthur Fowler with all this wonga
  18. But then he doesn't have a woman or kids
  19. Looks right but you will need the correct patch cable also I am sure a few people have fitted these so someone can give you the exact info... Try here though - http://incartec.co.uk/Manufacturer/Model/Brand/Device/Radio/Browser.aspx Everything you need
×
×
  • Create New...