Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Only thing I don't like too much on the new Mercs is the info centre, looks like an iPad stuck on with Velcro, bit out of place... I'm sure I could put up with it in such an obviously fantastic car though
  2. you loosin' it Graham ? No, he'll know what I mean when he reads this. I know what you mean Papa and I am hardly ever on here
  3. I see more 350's I don't like than ones I do like these days... They are the new Supras, bung an awful bodykit/stickers etc on, lower it rediculously low and tada
  4. Our road trips are going to be a nice array of different cars, I think we should all throw our keys in a fruit bowl everytime we stop to allow us to sample each others wares... This could be if it's a boys weekend or partners
  5. I think the boots fit quite nicely actually
  6. Perfect for a geriatric lout
  7. Just copied and pasted this as I completely agree - All it takes for Evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing, we have seen this happen over the years - the silent majority do nothing. Nazis in Germany - the vast majority of Germans did not agree with Hitler but they stayed silent and the evil grew and grew until it could not be stopped. The same happened with Stalin in Russia where the majority off Russian did not agree with Staling but stayed silent in the early days when it could have been stopped. Remember Cambodia and Pol Pot, similar scenario when majority did not agree with him but turned a blind eye in the early days until it was too late. History is littered with examples of this. These extremists are doing this in the name of Islam ( fact) so I would suggest the silent majority of Muslims show that this is not in their name. The Silence is deafening.
  8. They wanted to cause outrage and get attention, and they got it
  9. I wish diesel was still cheaper
  10. You made the right choice, Sly is a top bloke, you won't regret going there Let me know when you are there and if I am not working I will pop over for a chat as it is not far from me at all
  11. Sorry I am retired now
  12. I actually stopped posting on a Jag forum when I talked about looking at a Cayman and a few members there said they are not drivers cars In a different league to a Zed, IMO, not a massive amount in it performance wise but as a package it is far superior, styling wise I can see why some wouldn't like it and also the badge snobbery would put a few people off too
  13. Shame they put a god awful bodykit on it, great bit of engineering but looks like a pile of crap...
  14. You should try and think of at least one that is achievable
  15. I used to love driving my Zed on a cold morning, the engine absolutely loves nice cold air, all those members who sorn their cars and wrap them up in the garage are seriously missing out on some great driving :
  16. Anything to get out of a bit of digging in the garden!
  17. Hopefully find a new job Then maybe a new car to celebrate
  18. Can't see too much wrong either, don't understand the mention about Elton John, unless I have missed something he is a massive bender and the wheel looks ok.... I would say it is more like David Walliams, you may just think it's bent....
  19. There are guides on here for that exact rear view camera
  20. The HU should have an amp live out basically it tells the amp to wake up when the unit powers on, as for low signal, cheapest/easiest way is to strip the RCA connectors, search for busters thread on how to do that
  21. Or 2" in old money...
×
×
  • Create New...