Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Guilty as charged Sent from the golf club...
  2. Snow test this weekend . . . as long as all the snowboards and gear fit in I am sure it will, play safely Sent from the golf club...
  3. Iv'e seen worse..... Hello Keyser Only joking big fella Sent from the golf club...
  4. Another Zed? Sent from the golf club...
  5. Back on topic, donated a large fish to a friend Saturday which has made room for 2 very nice new additions Sent from the golf club...
  6. To be honest, make a choice and stick to it, if you put it up on here there will always be someone telling you to get something else Sent from the golf club...
  7. And upstairs was a beauty college so in my lunch hour I used to volunteer my body for them to practice massage techniques on (true story) Oh happy days indeed
  8. Oh it was, I was also single at the time so my classes made up my days and evenings
  9. Yeah they are a pain, but once you know how they come apart they are a piece of cake
  10. I couldn't get over the rear, it is ugly, looks like a van, could have been so much better Lovely to drive though Sent from the golf club...
  11. I looked at a TDI Scirroco with DSG, very very nice car to drive if a little uninspiring Sent from the golf club...
  12. NoModAthlon for January Sent from the golf club...
  13. Should really put some pics on here..... Sent from the golf club...
  14. It's called the univeristy of life I mainly taught classes of all women doing refresher courses to get back into the workplace.... a tough job but someone had to do it I guess Sent from the golf club...
  15. I know it doesn't apply to all but f*cking bikers boil my p*ss, not because they are quicker and can nip through in traffic but because they undertake and behave like complete idiots! Think once, Think twice, Think **** Sent from the golf club... Totally agree. There not all bad I know but some are complete idiots ~ take this guy I see every day going to work on his moped. He acts a lot of the time like he's riding a pedal bike, undertaking, then overtaking. The other day when I was using a small roundabout he undertook me just as I was turning left!! If I hadn't been using my mirrors I would have just wiped him out. Same goes for the other two car's in front of me that he undertook again on a roundabout. He's a total c**k. Thing is you indicate to move lanes to the left expecting not to be undertaken and a bike flies past giving you the finger, idiots! Sent from the golf club...
  16. The pied piper of erm hang on it's up this narrow farm path somewhere I am sure..... Sent from the golf club...
  17. Never a truer word said in jest.... Sent from the golf club...
  18. Haha buyer beware I am sure it is very well looked after now Sent from the golf club...
  19. Darren let's be honest you could lead your group in a Micra and lose half the Zeds : Sent from the golf club...
  20. I still have connections from my University lecturing days so not difficult to get hold of licenses (cough) Sent from the golf club...
  21. I have heard rumours of a diesel barge keeping up with Zeds in Wales later this year..... Sent from the golf club... What's up with this Wales thing, I keep hearing about it... 350z & 370z's ONLY, R35's have been turned away in the past Free country, public roads Sent from the golf club...
  22. I know it doesn't apply to all but f*cking bikers boil my p*ss, not because they are quicker and can nip through in traffic but because they undertake and behave like complete idiots! Think once, Think twice, Think **** Sent from the golf club...
  23. I have heard rumours of a diesel barge keeping up with Zeds in Wales later this year..... Sent from the golf club...
  24. That Leon is awesome, much easier to drive hard than a 350z, I loved driving it, wonderful car It was a hatchback AND a dirty diesel and it was great fun to drive.....
  25. Msdn/ technet version ? Mayyyyyybe
×
×
  • Create New...