Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. And you would have been better off with a 350 and £10,000 in your purse, sorry wallet Sent from the golf club...
  2. After being a passenger with you both in Wales I could comment but all I will say is some things like a fine wine or a good cheese improve with age, and that goes for 370z drivers too apparently Sent from the golf club...
  3. Tapatalk only quotes the last quote I believe you can 'multiquote' but it's an option so maybe that option needs sorting by a mod of admin Sent from the golf club...
  4. Must be the hot weather, all these post about finding things irritating, if a few quotes irritate you then you need to relax a bit more Sent from the golf club...
  5. Your lucky Mary didn't see them over the weekend Pete or Darren would have been sharing the back seat home (just to upset the quotes within quotes thread ) he wouldn't have missed one of them dave - he has so many Seems Pete is a real pussy magnet... Sent from the golf club...
  6. I remember your small knob, still miss grabbing hold of it Sent from the golf club...
  7. Just trying to show that a short shift and a long shaft can cause problems
  8. Would someone taking the red card and shoving it up his ar$e be agreeable?
  9. Worth recordinv the rays, I had to have one replaced via insurance and it was over £1,000. At first they send the repairer a standand wheel but luckily I had them declared otherwise they would not have paid out, fair enough we all know I could have got a decent quality full set for less but it still would have been out of MY pocket Sent from the golf club...
  10. Sorry mate I don't need a wingman
  11. http://www.yourdictionary.com/fulcrum
  12. twobears = Annie = female Therefore please do not try and understand, many better men than you or I have tried and failed....
  13. Read a few posts with people doing that. I was nervous that the 12v converter would get too hot and the tablet itself. I use the car each day, so little chance of the battery draining. Takes about 5seconds to power on, enable GPS, lock to satellites and load Sygic satnav. Happy with that I also have this with an OBD2 unit. Looks great http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/tools/acarputer-gps-obd_clwfg.html Well it's really easy, you can take a feed from the passenger footwell cig lighter, a decent 12v adapter shouldn't get too hot either, but like you say no big deal
  14. off topic but passed you yesteday In a milk float I take it from docwra's credentials
  15. +1 I have had to live with this for many years....
  16. Yep pure fiction.... to be honest I think getting anything over 40 would require ballet shoes and a long motorway run!
  17. I very much doubt it would do 50mpg, stated ave is 40mpg and in my experience just getting the advertised 'average' in most cars is a struggle! this is true the VAg 1.4tsi twin charged this was supposed to get good MPG in reality driving it around it never really got above 30 Like I said I have found rightly or wrongly that the 'average' is pretty much the best you will ever see unless you want to drive like a grandad
  18. I very much doubt it would do 50mpg, stated ave is 40mpg and in my experience just getting the advertised 'average' in most cars is a struggle!
  19. Our first one didn't but 2nd one did..... oh the luxury and convenience, well apart from when the dog fell asleep on it as it didn't reach the sofa so had to stay on the floor Sent from the golf club... so you had to get up anyway.............the point of a remote control ? Yeah a bit like the 'remote control' cars on a wire so you had to follow them around......
  20. If you can get a 350 to do 0-60 in under 6 seconds without mashing your gearbox then you are doing well Far more to Zeds than 0-60 imo Sent from the golf club... I think you missed my point mate I rarely have a point, and don't generally look for them either Sent from the golf club...
  21. Our first one didn't but 2nd one did..... oh the luxury and convenience, well apart from when the dog fell asleep on it as it didn't reach the sofa so had to stay on the floor Sent from the golf club...
  22. If you can get a 350 to do 0-60 in under 6 seconds without mashing your gearbox then you are doing well Far more to Zeds than 0-60 imo Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...