Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. The stat works fine.had the fan come on yesterday while in traffic. How are the lambas checked.
  2. No Graham, only just started within the last of weeks. I am thinking the lamda sensor maybe at fault..... Biltong..........No mate, just pulling your pisser, cant stand the stuff.
  3. No Graham, only just started within the last of weeks. I am thinking the lamda sensor maybe at fault.....
  4. Help required please My car seems very thirsty at the moment, I am not ragging the ass of it either , Put 40 squids(98 ron) of fuel in and only got 97 miles out of it I had tried normal fuel prior to the 40 squid fill (98ron) and it was the same, fuel consumption reads 20 to 22 mpg. One thing i have noticed is that the choke seems to stay on for quite a while, maybe after 3 miles it goes off. I have set my throttle controller to Normal. Air filter is clear and oil level normal, as are tyre pressures. The smell from the exhaust just seems to smell "rich" all the time. Anyone with any ideas please
  5. maybe a throttle controller
  6. How strange.......
  7. Tesco are also moving into the housing market.......
  8. Abba and vengaboys
  9. Until what? Very nice mate
  10. Note. I did say most, not all.
  11. Where in the world is marcus??????????
  12. My Mrs loved having 290 horses under her bum, she cant drive for sh1t like most women and it was the most tense moment of my life sitting along side her when she drove it.
  13. I admired your mothers driving for miles on the way to Brighton.... shame it was too busy to actually get past sparkles your comment, its offensive and demeaning. If I retort any more I will get banned...
  14. hello and welcome
  15. Erm Whiteley actually Graham........
  16. Cant do. Helping Jim with his clicky axle.
  17. Worrying about your place in the queue?? Get thee behind me !! On a serious note good luck with whatever venture you choose, I started working for a living 7 months ago after having my own business for 8 years, difficult at first but am now settled in and working towards a directorship of the new company. Told the big boss today in a personal progress meeting this was my 5 year goal and he said he was excited by the thought. Couldn't tell if he was deadpan, taking the ****, or serious. dont think you would make any money though, best keep dreaming the dream
  18. probably the brake pads clacking in the capilers, or clicky axle. Your Shh sound could be a warpped disk or your pads rubbing on disk.
  19. Can you bring back some Biltong please....... Have a great honeymoon and safe passage
  20. viewtopic.php?f=41&t=47934
  21. Dave, sorry to hear about this mate, I know what it feels like, and some times it would be nice to have some reasonable comments on what to do next. Silly comments IMO dont help anyone who is in this situation. Have you thought about marine Valet? I have been told by a friend, who is in the business that there is plenty of work in that field, although I would imagine it would be loads harder than a car. How are you with a set of spanners? Mobile mechanic? Setup your own property maintenance company as you are already in the business I am sure that with you excellent charm and charisma, you will be able to turn your hand to anything. Keep in touch mate, must catch up again
  22. Hope you gonna do it yourself.....
  23. Good job.... Ipod hack next then
  24. Thats Porstmouth for you.....
×
×
  • Create New...