Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. wet and dry fella,
  2. What you have done i think is you have pushed the selector buttons , tape, radio,cd under the facia plate. Get a small knife and inserst between the buttons and facia plate to release the buttons, one button will be holding down not alowing you to select anything. I speak from experience
  3. Or overhaul yourself and respray black
  4. Doesn't that just e-mail you when new posts are added? yes, but you can still see what your subscribed to as well.
  5. or subscribe to topic
  6. any standard glass cleaner should work just fine. Or meth sprit in an old newspaper
  7. Seeing as its in the wanted section, I would assume he wants one I think Whffbits were having a sale on seibon carbon items, I know one trader was for sure Realised that just thought the post could have been a bit more indirect Something like: I am after a carbon bonnet, anyone know where i could get one? Ahhhh, thats better
  8. New craze is booby milk ice cream
  9. What, you want one or selling one
  10. Take it if you can afford a 1k hit.....
  11. Maybe worth a punt if it dosent go too high a price? You could easily sell it on if you didnt like it.....
  12. NIce job there fella, what products you using?
  13. Mine and doogyrevs and spursMadDave and Will350 and glrnet and rog and busters and swanagedaves......
  14. At least they have the balls to demonstrate. Unlike us lot who just kick back and do feck all. Good on them i say.
  15. I have buttons both sides, rhs for cruise, lhs for stereo. I did see some when I was looking with only buttons on the rhs, and all had cloth seats.
  16. Kill your neighbours? Welcome. Check for clicky rear Axle, Cheese in the oil filler cap, underside FSH There are issues with the Bose Stereo, but may here have replaced the with aftermarket HUs. If you see one post the details here and you will get help from the members.
  17. Zugara

    Brake Pads

    http://www.uvworldwide.co.uk/brakes/fer ... -2373.html
  18. Zugara

    Brake Pads

    ferodos.
  19. Jees man, the bumper should be off in 10 mins, 15 mins max. What on earth were you doing......... Glad you got it sorted tho.
  20. I had my roof down today, and some twongo pulled up along side me at traffic lights and called me a w4nker. Christ, i was minding my own and I get fricking abuse for it. WTF Gave him the birdy and left him standing at the lights.
  21. Zugara

    Brake Pads

    I have red stuff on the front, and they are very very dusty......
  22. Contact the mods they will be able to help you. Nice car, love the colour
×
×
  • Create New...