Get your shocks checked, Your shocks provide dampening in both compression and in rebound. Bad shocks could very well cause your issue. It's probably combined with several bushings needing to be replaced as well.
You dont have a broken spring?
Were the wheels balanced on the car?
Depends on.
A. battery life.
B. Battery condition.
C. Charging times.
Also I think that as the battery diminishes you would suffer on the end result.
I would go for the mains powered TBH.
Thats my 2p worth anyway
One top tip, definitely don't go to a main Nissan dealer they wanted an absolute fortune for brake pads recently.
I got mine from zmanalex for a good price.
And your friends fitted them .........
I post from experience, and I was told by my insurance company that they didnt need to be informed as no points were actually being applied to my licence.
welcome.
Ipod hack.
remap @ Abbey.
Plenty of exhausts to select from, get along to a meet and have a listen to different types.
Braces only if your trousers fall down.....
Bricks on the property have shrunk.......
No white flower at rear..
Shadow,
Oh, and the wheels......
Looking good Will, now please clean her your letting the side down
Problem is this......If we find his van and car, they probably wont be his anyway therefore we would be at the house that was probably Tims but is actually not.
Perhaps I will pop down to Wickham and check it out... with me beat box
Dont bother Jim I am closer, will have a drive there tomorrow from work(2mins away) and see if i can find out WTF this dude is on about. ...Pics may/may not follow