Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. lotto.....
  2. Ricey, thats class mate now you have brought a smile to my face thinking now. Hmmmm, this will be fun. yes there is an act too.
  3. Luck
  4. Thay looks like my hks pipes. Nice to.
  5. Cheers will. I am currently getting my cv out,just hope something good comes out of it. Ricey, i am able to damage his reputation quite badly, but would i stoop to his level? I have always been told too be the better man. However i will be leaving without any notice period,after pay day naturally,and he will be getting a reasonably lengthy letter. Its nice that you guys have given me this much support over this and it really is appreciated. Thankyou all so much.
  6. Definition of bullying there is an act. Called the respect and dignity at work act. Failure to give your staff respect and dignity at work act constitutes as bullying. So,as an example his behaviour. No staff member is allowed to park on the road outside the office cos he doesn't want to upset the neighbours. Fine. 12people are employed all with cars plus 5 large vans in carpark. Room in carpark for 10 vehicles. One guy parks roadside as no room in carpark,he gets summoned to the office of the md and Mary hello breaks out.md is kicking filling cabinets,swearing and screaming at this guy for about ten minutes. When the guy says to the md, can i explain why i have parked on the road,md says no,you can't give me a reasonable explanation, meeting over,now move your fing car off the fing c---ing road.Now!Something we should have to put up with in the work place?erm no. But that's how it goes on.
  7. Thanks for words of advice gents. Will, if you could ask your friend that would be fab. Everyone feels the same ,i just hate going to work and its all I think about, it gets in your head then the swanwik take over.
  8. I work for a tinpot company that pays quite well,but its a family run company and the md is a "i an never wrong" person. Now, if you felt that you were being bullied in the work place,as I do,what would be the best action to take? I am actually feeling like walking but need a job. The md is totally commuted to work,and really couldn't give a stuff about his engineers.family.forget them, you work for me kind of attitude. One comment made a few days ago was, dont forget I own your house as I pay your salary and therefore your mortgage.
  9. Ok, so I made a slight calculation. Either way I lost money more fool me, but that'd life. Move on nothing left here.
  10. Zugara

    Air filters

    Your better off fitting a high flow panel filter. Pop and the like are known to increase sound but you loose a few horses. But would you ever notice?
  11. Yes Sir......
  12. Hope she was using the 2 bucket method........
  13. Even the guys at work said it was £3000.00 so who is right Either way, its a big sum of money to have lost out on. Chin up old bean
  14. 4 zeros.....
  15. Dont know, would be a better blow if it were, however, IMO its £3000. Please correct me if I have read it wrong.
  16. Yep, point taken, but it took 10 years and several company takeovers before it went to that share price. But its true. Honest guv.......
  17. Home > Companies > Company Search > > - Attak, dont forget these have taken some 10 years to achieve their highest value. Graham, Its true for sure. Transware PLC (LSE:) 1.50p 0.00p Market cap: £2.212m NEW Explore our new and improved report for ......ware PLC >> .Private investors get streaming, real-time prices direct from the LSE by signing up to Hemscott Premium. Keep the market at your fingertips with live share prices. Sign-up Now. Sign-up to Premium's Free 7 Day trial View a demo of Vodafone's shares Share Price Summary Last Close Day Change Day volume P/E ratio 1 year EPS growth Market Cap 1.50p 0.00p 0 -0.38 - £2.212M Share Price Markets Data Day high Day low 52 week high 52 week low 1.50p 1.50p 30000.00p 0.62p Keep up to date on the companies you are interested in by signing up for Hemscott's price alerts. Spotlight Centre This is a copy N paste from a share price web site. . .
  18. Its True.
  19. yes... keep an eye on your shares
  20. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... I am so gutted and my Mrs is so upset/angry. But thats life, so I was a millionaire and never knew it.
  21. Guess so, but what a loss. Could have bought a GTR with that lot.....
  22. Ok, Looking for a document last night in a filing cabinet I discoverd some "share" certificates for shares I had bought back in 2001. I bought 375 penny shares back then. I did track the shares for a few months or so and they never did much to tickle the taste buds. So the certificate was put away until last night. Had a quick internet searchy last night and discovered to my horror that this time last year the actual share price had raised to £300 a share, Yes thats £300 a share. So working that out they were worth a small fortune to the value of £112500. Todays share price is £1.50. Worth £562.50 That was a greatttttttttttttt start to he working week.....NOT
  23. Cheers for the input, trying again now.
  24. What's that for? means it not a run flat.
×
×
  • Create New...