Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Welcome to the forum, nice looking car....
  2. Yeah, but ours was a cheap mod gaz...
  3. When I was a student I had a T-Shirt with 'Colostomy - it's not my bag' on it, so that brought back memories As for the light's I have seen Jim & Paul's but not at night but I don't think either could be described as Chav's Is that the lights or the person? being described as chav's.......
  4. Reflectors as LED indicators.....
  5. ???what are you saying? he sells them or what? No.... its a mod that we did together on both cars. we both have post 06 cars and the fitting of the led strip was quite difficult and techinical as the oem reflector needs to be split in half. Pre 06 reflectors are a totally different kettle of fish and may actually prove to be very difficult to fit a strip of leds.
  6. Not chav, i have led indicators, doogyrev has them as drl.
  7. Happy to hear this buddy, so, assume its money well spent?
  8. twas gashull me thinks
  9. Dont do ecu reset if your going to take it to nissan. They need to know what the error code is.
  10. looking forward to your remarks on this Gaz....money money money....
×
×
  • Create New...