Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. did you just ask for a test drive? what was the excuse when they asked to go through a few figures , i would love to test one but i couldnt trust myself to not buy one!
  2. 1. BulletMagnet 2. Zugara 3. DoogyRev 4. Doctor Austin 5.Blacky-soon to be orange. 6. chriswatson99 7. Renegade 8. 350 Russ
  3. thats what im looking at getting, how did you find it?
  4. If its a struggle and the zed is your disposable toy, then I am with you all the way. A roof is far more important than a machine, which are easier to replace than your home. if I wasn't trying to save up then I could afford a much nicer car than the zed (GTR) but I'm trying to bank atleast 1500 a month for my deposit which leaves me with enough plus a couple of hundred to pay my bills but with the way fuel and everything is going up that's cuts down on the amount I can live on. i found myself trying to drive the zed less and when I was I was worried about fuel economy so I thought what's the point in having it if I'm not going to use it as it should be. I might aswell change it for something more sensible and cheaper then in a few years when I'm settled in my house and feel I have enough money to warrant another car then I'll look into what I can get. I'm going to sulk and strop when she goes but it's for the best really.
  5. 350 Russ

    N1 spoiler

    they both look the same because they are the same. zmanalex's is a copy of the one from chillired which is genuine nismo which is why alexs is cheaper.
  6. im trying to save for a deposit to buy my first place at the moment and with fuel and everything going up in price its getting near on impossible. which is why im looking intp part ex my zed for a diesel astra at the weekend. im far from happy about it but its the sensible thing to do and i know in a few years i can have another one.
  7. 350 Russ

    N1 spoiler

    he does a very good replica
  8. 288 mhz i think, i lookied into shipping some in from japan but it fell through. best off asking abbey motorsport as they can get spare key programmed for jdm models.
  9. camskill sell tyres for the gtr heres the fronts http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php? ... 3b0s3845p0 always pays to shop around
  10. happy birthday mike have a gooden.
  11. i have something similar on mine, when my digital speedo says im doing 40 my analog one says 32ish, and so on at all speeds. i think that when the face of the dial was changed the needle wasnt put back on in the correct position. i know my digital one is correct because it matches the speed on the sat nav in my dash and the one on my stereo. here is a guide to how to fix it viewtopic.php?f=53&t=29598
  12. high flow cats and exhaust options and you will do well i think. and of course the folding key fob
  13. i kind of like it. what skirts are they? they are nismo style but look more chunky imo
  14. I'd love one but it's a bit much for me at the moment.
  15. when they turn up on your doorstep asking if you want your drive done? proper good job give you a good quote . and stealing scrap metal.
  16. possibly the rear drop links like in the 350?
  17. where would you stand with the DVLA in regards to changing the colour on your log book? as in theory its not a permanent change
  18. I just showed this link to my dad and he's said "oh yeah I bought one of them a while ago"
  19. this made me chuckle. one of those things like the electric supercharger http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FUEL-SAVER-Nissan ... 2264wt_905
  20. am i right in thinking that those size of tyres on the rear would upset the T/C?
  21. I have a k2 but if I had the choice again I would say go for the scorpion.
  22. impressive
  23. as said above was just extras from dealerships. if you do buy a standard one and try to put the nismo kit on you may find it hard to find a full genuine kit as they have stopped making them
  24. i do all mine myself. not a hard car to work on at all.
  25. 350 Russ

    New Baby

×
×
  • Create New...