Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. Oh my god, daphne and celeste!!!! Wasn't they the two "oh stick you, your mother to, and yo daddy!" Didn't they get bottles of **** thrown at them on stage and booed off at a festival there were playing over here years ago, Seemed fair to me
  2. 350 Russ

    Shocked!

    try this and search it on youtube, incredible stuff http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68725-the-importance-of-ironx/
  3. im in the same boat, tried to get a can of black for my dad and everywhere is out of stock
  4. Meh I had a leak i can tell by the solder still neater than some plumbers ive worked with though
  5. Heat-proof mat!!!!!!!!!!
  6. The s3 was way too big, if the s4 is bigger then it's no longer a phone, more like carrying an iPad around with you.
  7. I think there back in the summer, here's what clarkson put on twitter; @JeremyClarkson: Thanks for watching. We'll be back in the Summer.
  8. It comes in a spray bottle so just squirt it on, give it a couple of minutes, I then aggravate it with a detailing brush then wash it off, make sure you use a hose or pressure washer though. I wouldn't fancy missing any and leaving it on there
  9. been like that since i bought it, never really noticed to be honest
  10. A few weeks ago i had to change my boot struts, the only way i could get them off was to grind them off. After i was finished i washed the car down to get rid of all the metal swarf from the grinder. this morning i noticed the entire rear half of my zed had tiny spots of rust, i hadn't given it a clay or used IronX like i should have. so out came the X and this is how it looked when working. its all good now. Moral of the story, do it properly first time
  11. I don't really use srp that much anymore, I do use alot of AG products especially HD wax which I think is one of the best around, miles better than supernatural which I have a lot of somewhere which hasn't seen daylight for a long time
  12. makita do pink ones............ thats all Great effort though, how have you managed to get another man cave aswell as the garage?
  13. dont like it, which is a shame because im a big lambo fan, i was watching a chris harris video yesterday and i completly agree with what he said. given what ferrari and mclaren have come out with at the same show, (laferrari and P1) then this looks prehistoric and quite frankly crap.
  14. ill give you £100 and a japspeed k2 for it.
  15. wow good idea, i tried that at the supermarket though, i parked next to a M5 convertible 2012 model, but when i got back, found myself then parked to a 1000 year old Corolla wow ive never seen an m5 convertible
  16. there not useless, there the same as uk ones. its the dvd drive that controls the sat nav
  17. Great spot! Haha classic
  18. That's just put me off my dinner
  19. Most certainly, it would be tuned to an inch of its life though
  20. ive got a red leather interior in my alfa love it
  21. i cant send you a pm i think your inbox is full, i can pick them up tomorrow with cash if thats ok?
  22. I'll take the coil overs please, I'll pm you shortly. Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...