Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. I live near the nissan hq so I see quite a few, must be company cars, I'm still not too sure about them, think I prefer the standard juke
  2. It's ok the PM says we're getting a referendum if we elect him again, even if I believed that which I don't, they wouldn't take us out of the euro if the people wanted to leave
  3. this is why dibs was banned a few years ago. i think that as GT4 ZED said "If so 1st dibs on the rear part of the driver side" he didnt make clear that he wanted them all, so the argument goes both ways. I personally think that the seller has done nothing wrong he has sold them to the one who offered to take them all in a deal that he wanted i.e not wanting to split them
  4. its restoring to iOS 6 now, thanks for the help fellas. i really like ios 7 but the battery on mine was shockingly bad, must be an app thats killing it thats going to be updated later.
  5. cant get it off of my phone, all im getting is a warning screen saying "there was a problem downloading the software for iPhone. The requested resource could not be found." then there is no error code on the bottom
  6. Would AirPlay do it? I just found it in the shortcut bar thing that can be slid up from the bottom and turned it off
  7. I'm not doing nothing different to what I used to do, I'm even turning off Bluetooth and wifi during the day what I never do, also clearing all background apps, battery usage is 3 hrs 29 mins usage and 11hrs 55 mins standby
  8. How do you get rid of it and go back to normal? My battery is taking a pounding, 6% at the moment, used to be about 50 usually
  9. 350 Russ

    991 GT3

    I'm not a Porsche fan, never liked the styling of the 911, but the new one is growing on me big time, and that GT3 is a thing of beauty, suits the colour in the video too. Would have been nice to have the option for a manual gearbox. Wish my zed revved to 9000
  10. To the people that upgraded, how is your battery life doing? I'm down to 57% already today
  11. downloaded it and its working fine, really like it! was a bit strange at first but so far im really impressed
  12. Pm on its way my good man
  13. Sony just nailed it with the ps4! No drm no daily connection to the net to use it and its going to be £350, Xbox can't live with that surely This made me laugh
  14. good effort. the matey in the zed has much bigger cojones than the driver of the lambo, if i was driving a car the value of the lambo id probably bottle it too
  15. i think its a bit of an unfair test to be totally honest, the cayman has an uprated diff, expensive uprated suspension and an exhaust. if you put that on the 370z that he was testing then all he would be able to comment on is that the zed has a steering wheel that hes not too happy with the adjustment and a gear change he finds a bit sticky. all car videos are about opinions, will has stated his so i believe its abit harsh to come back at him the way you have, hes put his opinion on here end of. also chirs harris is a massive porsche man so he will probably be a bit biased.
  16. i think its a damn shame that there doing this, theres so many people out there who don't/cant get to the internet or have shitty speeds and enjoy playing offline. its especially sad when troops overseas wont be able to play a few games on fifa to chill out after a hard day due to no net.
  17. The thing about airdrop and not having to go around bumping phones made me laugh
  18. Hope there a bit off the mark with that interview, windows 8 looks crap imo
  19. I'm hoping we're in for a surprise regarding the new iOS as I think that Jony Ive has taken charge of iOS, he has a good hit rate of products that are popular so hopefully he can bring it up to date a bit, still can't knock how it works though, hated android when I had one
  20. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-OEM-Factory-Nissan-370Z-NISMO-S-TUNE-Rays-FORGED-LMZ5-19-in-Z34-FRONT-WHEEL-/170840135948?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item27c6dd990c http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-OEM-Factory-Nissan-370Z-NISMO-S-TUNE-Rays-FORGED-LMZ5-19-inch-Z34-REAR-WHEEL-/170840130892?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item27c6dd854c this is all that i found on ebay, think your only choice will be to ship them in at mega money £££
  21. sorry to see this, hopefully the police will catch up with the prick. hopefully he dumped the car and left in a hurry and left something in there with some decent forensics on it, or details about himself. i think alot of people would react in the same way you did
  22. good work fellas, i upgraded at christmas, went from 1.5 ish to 25 meg. had to upgrade my package after i got fibre as i kept maxing out my allowance and getting stung
  23. i sold my old impreza to a danish bloke. he turned up paid cash and drove it home. cant grumble
×
×
  • Create New...