Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. Perhaps some of us were..............
  2. just watched latest episode and was still as dissapointing Nice sounding Maserati though And I find myself more and more drawn to the Porsche - is that wrong?
  3. Just watched latest episode last night and started at the point with the ginger guy from Harry Potter - got a bit worried that all you guys were talking about him!
  4. It's stunning in the flesh! The only annoying about them is only being able to do 126mph before it rips the roof off. Might as well just make a permanent roadster if thats the case!!! I don't see the big deal with the roof, when do you go 126mph? If your on track then just put the roof down beforehand?
  5. is it the Rays or the other OEM wheels that you're wanting? What price you looking to pay?
  6. + =
  7. yeah, it's much more helpful here than over on the CTR forum
  8. I got that from Asda for like £2 a few months back and its awesome!
  9. Anything other than costs of running it mate? Suppose practicality too? running costs are slightly more but nothing serious, insurance was actually £300 cheaper I miss the CTR gearbox as it was much smoother and the gearing made the engine feel more exciting, driving style is completely different but once you get used to actually having torque its nice to cruise around without changing gear every few seconds. Practicality isnt too bad as my gf has the sensible car for lugging crap around in All in all I'm glad I upgraded, even the forum is 100 times better!
  10. I went from same car as you mate - very glad I did as well! I do miss the CTR for a few reasons though, but the looks alone of the zed make up for it.
  11. Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch ON and wait 3 seconds. Repeat the following two procedures quickly five times within 5 seconds: Fully depress the accelerator pedal (HARD). Fully release the accelerator pedal. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the CEL starts blinking. **at this point you need to count the CEL light flashes, think it starts by flashes 10 times slowly to indicate it is beginning then faster for the code. For example if it flashes 10 times slowly, 3 times fast, 2 times fast, 5 times fast 10 times slow then the code would be 325, then just match to the code list. Then if you want to clear the code: Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) Wait about 10 seconds. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds. Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink). Turn ignition switch to OFF position and now you can start the car. The CEL light should be gone.
  12. Or send me the reg and I'll tell you all that info for free It really winds me up when people damage cars and drive off. FYI - the link is free for people to use as long as you click 'check your own car for free'. Useful tool if your in an accident and want to find out quick if the other party is insured.
  13. don't rev as hard next time? seriously though, check the code thrown up and found out what the problem is, might just be a fuel issue if you had only just started her up.
  14. it looks great when you use it and helps to clean it better and quicker, I love the stuff!
  15. snow foam then hand wash, it's an additional step Surely not. What's the point of spending £60 on a snow-foam lance etc. and then washing the car again with mits and buckets? Thanks. the foam gently lifts a lot of surface dirt, but still wont beat a good scrubbing once the worst is gone! Dedication is what is needed my good man! mmmmmm...........seems to me this snow-foam can also be described as "snake-oil" in that case. I rinse with water and then gently wash with 2 buckets and a mit and can't see what it adds in that case. If it doesn't add anything to my a 5-stage detail (wash-clay-clean-polish-wax) then why buy it? Any users confirm if it does make a difference or is it just fun to use. only a 5 stage?? More like a 14 stage! wheels-snow-rinse-wash-rinse-clay-rinse-wash-rinse-dry-polish-wax-wax-seal
  16. I don't think anyone is suggesting going through insurance, more just reporting the 'lady' for her driving and damage caused. If she has done this to numerous people and all made complaints then maybe something would happen. but then if she has done it loads and nobody can give a crap about reporting it then she gets away scot free. The only way you know 100% that nothing will happen is if you do nothing about it yourself.
  17. looks like a bargain - BUY BUY BUY!
  18. snow foam then hand wash, it's an additional step Surely not. What's the point of spending £60 on a snow-foam lance etc. and then washing the car again with mits and buckets? Thanks. the foam gently lifts a lot of surface dirt, but still wont beat a good scrubbing once the worst is gone! Dedication is what is needed my good man!
  19. UNABASHED

    Induction pipe

    I'd love a shiny pipe as well, just not enough to spend £100 on
  20. http://www.askmid.com/ use the link to check make model etc and also if she has insurance
  21. I would still do it, could even turn out that the lady in question was uninsured herself They won't care. I'm starting to think it might have been you and your trying to get away with it!
  22. I would still do it, could even turn out that the lady in question was uninsured herself
×
×
  • Create New...